Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos (48378 Views)

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by 0b100100111: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2017
freezyprinzy:
are you kidding me that's a lie bruh

You mean u can get so close to an African dwarf goat in such manner? The ones in Nigeria will flee before u think of getting close to them.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by humblemikel(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Rxpetite:

But mean to fellow humans and unborn children.
U TOOK THE WORD FROM MY MOUTH
VERY VERY MEAN, ONLY FEW WITH A GOOD HEART

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Oyibos are kind to animals. Here na to kill and chop

so na human meat oyinbo dey chop?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by eph12(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Why do animals get so close and friendly with Whites

Those goats will never get so close to a Black man especially if he is a Nigerian
Wrong!
I had a goat pet when i was much younger. We were close to each other.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by haykes(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Go to north they were kind to animals but didnt value human being like them because they are animals in human flesh
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by hamzeiy: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Those goats will never get so close to a Black man especially if he is a Nigerian
even me wonder
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Maruchi203(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2017
And the goat is doing the yoga with them.. If its our own goat, the goat for don run since.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by 0b100100111: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
eph12:

Wrong!
I had a goat pet when i was much younger. We were close to each other.

Re u kidding me? Those dwarfs that run even before u think of getting close to it

Its possible tho! One have to take it as a pet. Even those local chickens can be friendly too
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Wait make he goat catch you
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by MorningDew2017(f): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin[quote author=aolawale025 post=57593424]Oyibos are kind to animals. Here na to kill and chopcheesy niajaforlife
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by MrBONE2(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Henri8: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Anything Nigerian can be stubbornly distracting.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by blaqroy: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Goat smells but they are peaceful creature
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by MrBONE2(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
robosky02:
our goat is forming mega in US grin

When they suppose end in IYA MURKINAT POTgrin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Shiitposter: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Why does everyone like whites? Even animals. It's not fair.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Alariwo2: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
See meat for Iya Risi pot dey do yoga grin

Obodo oyibo people sef
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by stevecantrell: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2017
How did the goats get thru U.S customs ?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

LWKM cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Mpanyi: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
See meat in the making. These whites sef.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by salford1: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
All i see are peppersoup things.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Son....
Look at wer isiewu and nkwonbi comes from..
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by LexngtonSteele: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Because Blackmen eat 'em grin

They can smell "ENEMY" all over you
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by guiddoti: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Shiitposter:
Why does everyone like whites? Even animals. It's not fair.
sorry shiit.. Of course, we are soft hearted. A lot of blacks & Asians are our biggest problem.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
I see entelops at the back of my house almost every day in the US. You can't kill them. Na jail or you pay some fine.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by guiddoti: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
stevecantrell:
How did the goats get thru U.S customs ?
haha hiding tinz grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by dayleke: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Those are oyinbo goats of West African descent.
Original goats from the motherland are not that well behaved joor...
Remember the saying, "As stubborn as a goat".
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by figure007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:
What is human having sex with animal called?

Cos that's what is about to be legalized

i think it's bestiality...that the name
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by bishop4life(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

The way your train animal is how they are. I have a friend who is more friendly to his goats than this back ten. Each time I slept over his place these goats will come and have breakfast with us(I bet you never saw a goat taking tea or bean cake and bread?). And he gave them fine names like sweetie, chi chi which they all respond to.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy you funny! If they get close that's quicker reminder of how long such black man has eating goat meat or pepper soup
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by 0b100100111: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
bishop4life:

The way your train animal is how they are. I have a friend who is more friendly to his goats than this back ten. Each time I slept over his place these goats will come and have breakfast with us(I bet you never saw a goat taking tea or bean cake and bread?). And he gave them fine names like sweetie, chi chi which they all respond to.

Sincerely, Never seen one! They flee before I think of getting hold of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria / Baby Born With 26 Fingers & Toes In India, Hailed As Reincarnation Of Hindu Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.