Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? (9444 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by mcevans1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

lol....even if I wanted going abroad, it's fucking easy for me to do,being a nurse..i lead a better life, here than there,am the last person,that would tolerate racial discrimination,and I don't have a thing for abroad... but u re,just a bloody deported object,what have u achieved, am not talking of ur blanket,and"original BlackBerry charger"...

Oboy see FATALITY!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my belle oooo

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by deomelo: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:

And who told you i am against biafra? Look man, i am fully in support of a disintegrated nigeria. I do not support restructuring. Just tell your people to stop opening threads about yoruba people all over the place. They should stop their obsession. The notherners told them to leave their land so that they can have biafra, how is it yoruba people business? How is it their business if yoruba want to leave nigeria or not? As far as we are not against your biafra then you should not be bothered about us.
Simple!!

They are still blaming Yoruba people for their civil war loss because they did not join their madness and war adventure based on their imaginary Yoruba support and approval to join their doomed war, now that we are jejelly minding our own business, they are still mad and upset at Yoruba people.

Shey na by force? See wahala o grin

They can not eat, sleep, breath or even exist without Yoruba people grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Ran out of which data? Do people still buy data?
So your brain is just slow, right? Have you considered brain transplant?
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
deomelo:

They are still blaming Yoruba people for their civil war loss because they did not join their madness and war adventure based on their imaginary support and approval to join their doomed war, now that we are jejelly minding our own business, they are still mad and upset at Yoruba people.

Shey na by force? See wahala o grin

They can not eat, sleep, breath or even exist without Yoruba people grin grin
[/s]
Shataap my friend, its my thread and am not Igbo though I want them to remain in Nigeria.
Not every one against Yoruba slavery is Igbo.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by wailersarefools: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
PapaBaby:

So your brain is just slow, right? Have you considered brain transplant?
[/s]

I'm done with you, stop asslicking. Anytime I come across any asslicking post, I will not hesitate to stop over.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

I'm done with you, stop asslicking. Anytime I come across any asslicking post, I will not hesitate to stop over.

So you agree your brain has stopped?
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

lol...this guy,dey provoke me...the oda day,the guy brag,like no tomorrow... I kept mum,and was patient with him,coz I saw him,like an online"patient ",Nairaland na some people hospital..
WHO dey deceive you say you get mouth?.. And you be girl ooo. I dey pity you.. Just pray make we no reason your matter.. Just dey observe... Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
akthedream:

WHO dey deceive you say you get mouth?.. And you be girl ooo. I dey pity you.. Just pray make we no reason your matter..

I was the one that made the comment, face me and leave her outta this.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by ZombieTAMER: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
coz,they are addicted to owambe and eating beans soup,ewedu soup,red oil beans,and amala-dudu..
If you reply any of those pm .. I won't be happy with you.. This is a faceless forum.. Kindly put up a pic that suits this forum sad

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by deomelo: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]
Shataap my friend, its my thread and am not Igbo though I want them to remain in Nigeria.
Not every one against Yoruba slavery is Igbo.

PapaBaby:

The reasons the Yorubas don't want Igbo indepence is obvious. The SW would be a conquered territory when the Igbos get independence.

Yes, the ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent thread is yours of course.

I don't even see the reason for the silly thread when in fact in a different thread, you've already stated the reason why Yoruba people are not interested in your foolish and senseless adventure.

PapaBaby:
Buhari the dullard man is making his zombies proud worldwide.

Of course, you are nothing but another hate mongering, bitter, angry, hateful and bigoted ipob posting ipob rubbish all over NL.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

If you reply any of those pm .. I won't be happy with you.. This is a faceless forum.. Kindly put up a pic that suits this forum sad
lol...I don't reply PMs...never..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by rainylad(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

lol...I don't reply PMs...never..

...Those insulting you here will change monickers and send Pms to you..they are he-goats looking for who to,scam, rape or molest sexxually..na their way.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Samunique(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

Did Afenife say the Yorubas want their own country? Please post the link.
BREAKING.NEWS NUGGET- RETURN HOME NOW, AFENIFERE SOUTHERNERS

Following the October 1 ultimatum issued by Arewa Youths Forum to the people of South-East origin living in the northern parts of the country to leave the region, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural organisation , Afenifere, has called on all Southerners resident there to start returning home.

Rising from an emergency meeting held by the group to discuss the state of the nation in Lagos on Thursday, Afenifere said all Southerners should see the quit notice not as meant for Igbo people alone, but the rest of their counterparts from the region.

Afenifere chieftain, Senator Femi Okurounmu who was present at the meeting told Saturday Sun that the quit notice by the Arewa youths should be taken serious in view of historical experience.

“This quit notice by the northern youths should not be seen by any wise Southerner as being meant for only people from the South-East, or that it is an empty threat. These northern youths meant business, and not only that, they have the backing of the northern elders, who have not only expressed their support for the youths, but have also affirmed their backing for the quit notice given to the South-Easterners. These Northerners should not be underrated, and one of the major reasons we are insisting that all Southerners should start coming back to the South now is that when these attacks on them begin, the Northerners will attack all Southerners. How are they going to be separate a Yoruba from Igbo? It is going to be difficult. Southerners shouldn’t be gullible. They should start coming home now. They should not wait until the end of the ultimatum. We don’t want a repeat of 1966-1967 pogrom, when hundreds of people of Southern origin, especially those from the South-East were massacred in the North.

Okurounmu further said that Southerners should not be deceived by the arrest order on the Arewa youths by the Inspector-General of Police, Idris Ibrahim and Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, saying such order was only meant to give Nigerians the impression that action was being taken to rein in the youths.

‘‘Have these Arewa youths not been walking the streets free since the Inspector-General of Police and Governor el-Rufai ordered their arrest? The IG is a hypocrite. When crisis broke out in Osun State recently among some Hausa and Yoruba youths, is it not this same IG that immediately under 24 hours of the crisis sent mobile policemen to arrest Yoruba youths, while he left out his Hausa kinsmen? Why is the IG now unable to arrest these Hausa-Fulani youths who issued the quit notice? We are just deceiving ourselves, there is no justice in Nigeria. When an Hausa-Fulani man kills another Nigerian, he has not committed an offence, but when another Nigerian kills Hausa-Fulani man, he has committed an offence and must be punished. That is the Nigeria of today for you’’, he remarked.

However, if Nigeria wants to break up, so be it, let it break up, if it wants to break up. Nigeria will not be the first country to break up . The defunct Soviet Union broke up, heavens did not fall, defunct Czechoslovakia broke up, heavens didn’t fall, and even in Africa, recently Southern Sudan broke away from Sudan and heavens didn’t fall. So, what’s the big deal if Nigeria breaks up? It is not compulsory that Nigerians should live together by force.

On its own part, Yoruba Unity Forum expressed concern over the development, describing the quit notice as not only provocative, but also a shameful act.

The forum, in a statement issued by its Secretary-General, Senator Anthony Adefuye, called for the immediate prosecution of the Arewa youths.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hahahah so na for nairaland she dai claim slayqueen? grin
Addicted2Women:

I met that idiot last week

She looks like she looks like a drunk Kemi Olunloyo

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by olureignforever: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No, e-commerce

You probably don't know what it means, now go Google it you baby elephant

Now, let me tell you exactly what i do, i sell on eBay and Amazon, i just gave you my secret source of millions, why ?? Because you can't run it from Nigeria

You're a not a threat, you're just a goat face 13 year old dumb fucck

Please how do you sell on those sites?
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Addicted2Women: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
olureignforever:

Please how do you sell on those sites?
Where do you live ??
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by olureignforever: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Where do you live ??

Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

You have not been following the news or you want the Hausas to come to the SW to tell you people? Go and read the Kaduna declaration.

You think and write like a baby.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

Did Afenife say the Yorubas want their own country? Please post the link.

If you are not abreast of news, you have only yourself to blame.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Justiceleague1: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Ran out of which data? Do people still buy data? I'm just done with the asslicker. But note, anytime I see you asslicking, I will not hesitate to stop over.
see how paperbaby is making u sweat in ur pants grin grin
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Justiceleague1: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
E still dey pain am.
mental grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Addicted2Women: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
olureignforever:

Abuja, Nigeria

You can't run it from outside the USA
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

I was the one that made the comment, face me and leave her outta this.
Face you for what?.. I pity your life..Both of you are too weak for me to engage .. Bye
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Justiceleague1: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2017
MasterChen:
I never get time for these Potopoto kids for now. Una go soon jam lol. Let's just hope y'all won't cry to the mods as usual
we understand,u are still recovering from effects of 2bu BAAaaaHAaaAHAHAHAAaaaa grin grin grin

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Markfemi: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
wawa boy.

Igbo christians are already begging for unity while igbo jew like yourself still ranting.

Igbo Jew are big mumu
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Markfemi: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2017
TippyTop:

Bros you can't compare SE with the North.
Igbo people are universally renowned for hard working. There are tons of countries without natural resources that have fared well. I however agree with you the SW generates more money than any region.

Maybe hardworking in illegal activities
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by olureignforever: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You can't run it from outside the USA

Ok. Thanks
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Justiceleague1: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

done ke,u wanna chicken out now,abi? Mental grin grin paperbaby don frustrate u finish grin
Pls don go an ratattak o haaaahahahahahaha.....grin grin

Op,the agberos can keep naija o
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by hollah123: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
PapaBaby:

You have not been following the news or you want the Hausas to come to the SW to tell you people? Go and read the Kaduna declaration.
keep quiet there, y must u always attach Yoruba to ur struggle? face ur problem first. u said u want to leave n now u have been given d opportunity on a platter of gold, yet u are still saying Yoruba again. it's like u need a bullet to ur head
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by wailersarefools: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

done ke,u wanna chicken out now,abi? Mental grin grin paperbaby don frustrate u finish grin
Pls don go an ratattak o haaaahahahahahaha.....grin grin

Op,the agberos can keep naija o
[/s]

If your working brain supported by laptop cannot process that, then stop disturbing me, go back to primary 2.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by AntiNigerian: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2017
stephleena:

I just have phobia for inter tribal stuffs..well if u call,me a tribalist,it's well accepted....
grin which state you even come from sef? East or Niger Delta Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) / Nigeria Loses 100kg Of Gold Daily To Illegal Miners – Fayemi / Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.