Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online (618 Views)

Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial / VP Debate: ‘atiku Will Be Killed For Corruption’ – Nigerians React To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by nkemjacob2(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerians are not getting it easy with this topic

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by stephleena(f): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
nonesense, this would just affect the man that steals,50,000#,at his place of work...while the real devils,would be immortalized, as saints..saint buhari,saint saraki,..

2 Likes

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by flexxyworld(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
If not for the fact that you so cute, I for no gree you stay on top of me^^^^

back too the matter, death penalty that wouldn't be fair, that will only affect the poor without correct connect. is that one death penalty.. abeg make una talk another one jawe..
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by pressplay411(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Democracy can never provide for this only the military can do this.
Is it the same corrupt legislooters that are supposed to pass this bill to law?
I reiterate Military remains the only panacea for Nigeria:s corruption.
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by chymes0359(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017

Bad market for politicians.
Na wetin you wan start be that..
Though I don't see the difference between them and EVANS the billioner kidnapper..

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by chymes0359(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
hmm

Seems like you are on 7G network..

1 Like

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by stephleena(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
chymes0359:

lol

1 Like

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by flexxyworld(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
chymes0359:

I dey suspect the babe too but base on say na chic, I just form for ram #
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by nkemjacob2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
More pictures

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Democracy can never provide for this only the military can do this.
Is it the same corrupt legislooters that are supposed to pass this bill to law?
I reiterate Military remains the only panacea for Nigeria:s corruption.
realy??you think military men are saints?
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by chymes0359(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
flexxyworld:

I dey suspect the babe too but base on say na chic, I just form for ram #

Keep suspecting..

cool cool grin

1 Like

Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by aolawale025: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
More important than the penalty for corruption are the processes:
1. That deter corruption
2. Identification, investigating and prosecuting corrupt people
If the laws operating currently are applied equitably and justly. It's sufficient.
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by pressplay411(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
karlz:

realy??you think military men are saints?

Saints no. But can this level of shameless effrontety constantly perpetuated under this democracy be perpetrated under a military regime? Ofcos no.
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by chemicalDisease: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Waoooo
Imagine Nigeria without
Gej, Buhari, tinubu, amarchi, obasanjo etc
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by chemicalDisease: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Waoooo
Imagine Nigeria without
Gej, Buhari, tinubu, amarchi, obasanjo etc
Re: Should FG Introduce Death Penalty To Corruption? Nigerians React To Punch Online by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Saints no. But can this level of shameless effrontety constantly perpetuated under this democracy be perpetrated under a military regime? Ofcos no.
like under IBB u mean?how do you think we got this bad?the beauty of democracy is that everyone has a say and a vote, unlike in military regime where one man is all in all which promotes nepotism and corruption just like we inherited from the military. what we need is restructuring, the local govt councils should be the focal point of power, only a mad man starts building a house from the roof. if more responsibilities are shifted to the lgc which you and i can easily assess, instead of looking to one man in abuja, things would work better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, Meets With South East Monarchs / Six Greatest Lies In Nigeria. / El-rufai Is Talking Like An Area Boy- Afenifere Attacks Kaduna State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.