Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack (757 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! / Aptitude Test Or Prometric Test At Fir&pine Ltd Go An Apply Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by Graceumoh2: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2010
God bless i finally got an e-mail asking me to pick up prometric testing pack from the abuja main branck of firstbank on tuedsay from the customer service desk but i hope the computer inside no go plenty na sociology i read sha , cheers,
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by nonnyno(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2010
I also got an email from them but in my own case they said that they are going through my application and will get 2 me within 7days. @Grace let me know the nature of their test after doing yours. chukwunonsoabugu@yahoo.com is my email, I wish u success!
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by Graceumoh2: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2010
nonso i have noth written the test yet i was told it will be on the 6th of march in ladi kwali hall sheraton hotels and towers in abuja and all the test info and requirements are there so i have already asked my aunty to help me pick up the testing pack for me in abuja on tuesday since i am in calabar at the moment my ogah for office no go release me make that journey and its even january i hope u'll understand the strength of the wallet till then
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by nonnyno(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2010
thanks. lets keep in touch till then
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by alhassanx: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2010
Go forit girl its your time to shine but when the money start to flow no forget me sha and hope we could keep in touch as nonso said so we can monitor the progress and work as a team
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by nonnyno(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2010
Alaskan,Thanks 4 that info. Could u intimate me more about the coy, is like they are new. Inbox me through my email.
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by nonnyno(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2010
I mean alhasan
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by Graceumoh2: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
well nonso from what i have being able to gather from the website and the links FIR&PINE is an IT as well corporate servicing firm they also deal with cards while ARCPACE is a british arm of a canadian HR firm you can check www.arcpace.co.uk but good news is that the HR company will keep your test details in their databank for third party recruitment as well
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by nonnyno(m): 2:17am On Jan 26, 2010
Grace, thanks for that. i spent time researching the coy also and got the same facts. you are right. still inbox me, it had been nice meeting you here. may be there are still more to share. hw was u day at work? cioa! cioa!
Re: Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack by deeptouch: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2010
please i need help on this, i have downloaded the forms, is it supposed to be hand writen and scanned or completed on microsoft word, i dont understand pls respond,

(1) (Reply)

Need a maching minder?(movp) / Bdo Professional Services / Customers Service Officer .-experienced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.