Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,179 members, 7,977,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt (1885 Views)

Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by Cyberfreak(f): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2010
I'd even like the US to invade the North under the guise of looking for WMD.
Let's get rid of those bigot once and for all.
So with your earlier retarded statement and this type of reasoning, you still think you are worthy of throwing insults at other people?
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2010
Cyberfreak:

So with your earlier retarded statement and this type of reasoning, you still think you are worthy of throwing insults at other people?

Seriously who is this dummy?
Contribute sensibly or shut your maggot infested mouth.

I don't know who gave you access to the net?
Learn some decorum you gutter child !!!
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by netpro(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2010
Some are still living in denial. Panti guy, double wahala for you. Am only feel for the rest of us he has brought shame and pain.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by An0nimus: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2010
With all their so called Technology,they still cant catch OBLundecided
@topic
jus wen i tot i'v hurd enuf bout Umar Yar'adua um sori Umar Farouk Abdullamadness. grin
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by edoyad(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2010
Osama praises Mutallab. Mutallab family married to Yemenis. Bin Laden family have Yemeni links.
A govt with brains would have been investigating why the father ran to American Embassy if he didn't know about imminent bombing but they're praising father instead. FYI every suicide bomber leaves recording to be taken back as evidence of his "martyrdom". With such evidence the family have visa to all arab goodies.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by Cyberfreak(f): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2010
Contribute sensibly or shut your maggot infested mouth
LOL. Where is your own sensible contribution to the topic?
@what edoyad posted,
the fact that Farouk's father reported him (his own son) to the authorities should show people that there are some people who are muslims and who do not support terrorism, but religious bigotry is preventing people from seeing that.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by Remii(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2010
true talk Cyberfreak, majority of Muslims are against the actions of this guys, Muslim government in Arab worlds are daily wagging wars against them, Pakistan is killing Talibans every days, KSA flies jet fighters across the border to Yemen for the same purpose. The center for US military intelligence to fight Iraq war is located in Qatar, Back in Nigeria, are we saying those soldiers confronting the fanatics every now and the are non Muslims? Those who killed the Boko haram rioters are most likely Muslims.

The Islamic fanatics are very few and I believe jugding all Muslim with their actions is unfair.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by antartica(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2010
It is just a smoke screen.Bin laden is long dead.

Islamic or any religious fundamentalism is a lost battle,it is like swimming against the tide,ignorance versus knowledge.

Nigerians and the rest of the black world are at the moment perishing for lack of knowledge.There are no two ways about it,if don't know it,you never gonna get it right.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by bandely(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
Remii:

true talk Cyberfreak, majority of Muslims are against the actions of this guys, Muslim government in Arab worlds are daily wagging wars against them, Pakistan is killing Talibans every days, KSA flies jet fighters across the border to Yemen for the same purpose. The center for US military intelligence to fight Iraq war is located in Qatar, Back in Nigeria, are we saying those soldiers confronting the fanatics every now and the are non Muslims? Those who killed the Boko haram rioters are most likely Muslims.

The Islamic fanatics are very few and I believe jugding all Muslim with their actions is unfair.
**Thumbs up**
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by morgist(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
otawa:

thats correct.

We all know that Bin laden has been long dead after tora bora bombing with his worsening liver problem.

The USA needs to keep the war-going for their selfish aims and they need 'voice recording' of Bin Laden to continue their brain washing of weak minded people.

Only a fool will believe a country that lied straight face to the whole in UN that Saddam had WMD!

@wily*wily
@toba and co mine your words Muslims are not terrorist. why dont u address ur yabi brothers we de kidnapped people for Niger delta? Islam is a peaceful religion. keep ur mouth short or else you will regret , holy goats.
Re: Bin Laden Takes Credit For Abdulmutallab's Bomb Explosion Attempt by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2011
morgist:

@wily*wily
@toba and co mine your words Muslims are not terrorist. why dont u address your yabi brothers we de kidnapped people for Niger delta? Islam is a peaceful religion. keep your mouth short or else you will regret , holy goats.

I swear, muslims are not terrorists, they just kill innocent corpers, thats all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Gej Has Won, Can You Predict What Will Happen In The Next 4 Years / LAGBUS Initiates E-ticketing / Boko Haram: Timeline Of Terror(achievements of Boko Haram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.