Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,251 members, 7,943,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy (1034 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by exlinkleads(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
The pictures of wife of billionaire kidnapper, Mrs Uchenna Onwuamadike, who is finding it very difficult to keep quiet since her hubby was arrested by IRS, shared a photo of herself and her four children crying as they pleaded with Nigerians to have mercy on their father.

She said in an interview;

Our children could not believe what they were reading about their father. They are saying that he cannot do all the things they said he did. In fact, while we were in Nigeria, he had never slept outside our house.

My children were crying when they saw his bloody eyes and swollen face. Our condition was worsened when I saw my picture with him and our children on the face book. I don’t know where they got it. I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money.

I feel very bad because I did not know if he was doing all these or not. Even if he was into all these, why did he not stop because of me and his children? All the time when we pray, he used to promise God that he would tell Him his story later in life. He reads psalm 23 a lot.

Even his phone, he sets alarm for 12 noon to read psalm 23. He took part in our daily prayers in the morning, evening and night. He used to lead us in prayers. We attend Anglican Church. He has never given them money to show off. We used to give N5000 or N10,000 and the highest we have given so far was N50,000 when we baptised one of our children.

I am appealing to the powers that be to spare his life (crying), as I speak now, I am kneeling down with my children, crying and begging for forgiveness. Have mercy on us. He did not know what he was doing. He did not know what came over him. I am ready to come back to Nigeria and plead on his behalf. What I am reading in the news is shocking.

Though, I have not heard that he killed anybody but all those he injured or took their money should please forgive him because of me and my children. They should kindly forgive him, he will repent. God knows I will not be alive and see my husband doing bad thing and keep quiet.

All his wealth should be sold off and given to his victims. Evans is a good man

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/photo-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by exlinkleads(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm

this woman never no say the journey wey his husband just enter na very long journey

I know say Police go malhandle the man and him go talk all the people wey him kill and collect money from.

Do you know what that translates to?

1. Murder case - death penalty
2. Kidnapping Case - which is punishable by death now in Nigeria
3. Armed Robbery case - Life imprisonment or even death penalty
4. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by eezeribe(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dear family members of Evans,una papa cup don full.una nor know how many families una papa don give sorrow and tears
No be una follow dey chop wetin him bring from kidnapping and robbery
if to say na only me,I for say make all of una follow una papa go prison or make una follow am die for firing squad or hanging.
#WICKED FAMILY.
"Let the sins of the Father be upon thy children,even unto the fourth generation."
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by luckyz4rea(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
My mom use to say; you are not crying blood but water! There's always a day of reckoning!

No matter how much they cry if you pile up the tears it will not get close to the one their father has made families cry!

There's always a day of reckoning! Those who have ears starting with me should hear what the Spirit is saying!

You may not be a kidnapper like our oga (Evans) at the top of his game, yours may be sneaking to sleep with somebody's wife or whatever it may be.

There's a day of reckoning!
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by Epositive(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy

Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by tooth4tooth: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by DabuIIIT: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Disgusting. Shameless biatch
Re: Photo Of Billionaire Kidnapper Evan's Wife & Children Crying & Begging For Mercy by Fourwinds: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
luckyz4rea:
My mom use to say; you are not crying blood but water! There's always a day of reckoning!

No matter how much they cry if you pile up the tears it will not get close to the one their father has made families cry!

There's always a day of reckoning! Those who have ears starting with me should hear what the Spirit is saying!

You may not be a kidnapper like our oga (Evans) at the top of his game, yours may be sneaking to sleep with somebody's wife or whatever it may be.

There's a day of reckoning!
a good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Punishing His Son By Making Him Crawl On The Road, Attacks The Lady Recordin / PHOTOS: The Face Of The Evil Man, Who Murdered Hector, Winner Of Gulder Ultimate / Man Popularly Known As BOSS Beaten To Stupor For Criminal Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.