Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read (524 Views)

Justice For Tina: The 16 Years Old Girl Shot By Nigerian Police Is Dead! (video) / How Old Were You When You Knew That The Word POLICE Is An Acronym? / Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
my encounter with a police officer that made my view of this men change

dont bash me

am not a police officer neither am i a son to one

read this

on my way to asaba for a sunday all indigenes meeting

i got to a check point where i was flagged down by a police officer .
i was told to park on side so he will settle with a molue bus driver who was bargaining prices with him over the 4k fine he was told to pay .

they took along while talking before the driver got tired and payed the said amount and they were released.

now over to me
oga ur own na 2k <he said>

i asked him for what ?
he couldnt give me any reasonable explanation
and me sef wont pay cos i know my right

we dragged on till about 1 hour he took my little bike and drove off to the station saying i should come and take there.

i boarded a bus and went to my meeting .

the next day i reported to the station were i was charged extra 2k for disobedience .

i demand an explanation still.

he was drinking from a bottle of 501....imagine

after about 3 hours of stupid remarks the police man became sober from excess drinking then he took me aside and began telling me things i couldnt believe
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
he said son am not wicked infact i pity yall nigerians .
the men aint corrupt,it is the leaders of the police force that are wicked .

he went on to tell me how the are being giving specific post every day all around the state with specific orders never to interrupt any arm robber on his mission

for they bring is shares after each operation.

we know a thief just by mere looking at him or her"he said
cos thats what they trained us to do "

he went further to illustrate> do you know the bus i intercepted before u came ?"he asked i replied yes

didnt you wonder why the people inside it didnt say a word despite the time wasted by d driver dragging over prices with me "he asked

then i remembered how d passengers about 25 of them didnt utter even a sound when i met them they were moping like morons ''

i said i remembered

then he said "if i tell u that all of them are to be slaughtered that night for rituals would u believe me ? the only sane people in that car is the driver the conductor and the woman at the back '' all other people there were all bewitched "

i kept mute

he laughed and said maybe ur wondereing why didnt stop them right...
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
well he continued

my ogas at the top warned me never to for they will partake in the bounty ''

thats why we report to robbery late because those leaders u thought are protecting u sent them ....after people will insult us saying we usually come to the scene of the robbery after the deed is done

we get sent out to our posts every morning with instructing to return specific amount to the station depending on the area ur a posted

so we try to meet up with that amount to avoid getting fired and if we intercept any robbery

we will pay that amount the person was suppose to submit after the robbery
let me tell u a secret u must never tell anyone >do u know that iboko guy at d owerri robbery.......if he had successfully ruined that robbery <he will still be killed cos that govt operation he just spoiled > so either way he is dead ..

i have a family and if i stay at home even for a day they will starve thats y i dont want to get sacked " he said

take your bike and go but pray nigeria gets better ..............

i dont know if this true but i felt pity for them shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dear nigerians focus your anger to d authorities instead >

lalasticlala

seun
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
OAM4J Mynd44
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by auntysimbiat(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by Evablizin(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ok nice
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Nice write up
true life story oo not fiction aunty
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2017
brandydaniells:
true life story oo not fiction aunty

Sorry, i tried to reply on ur email but it didnt go thru...i think i am having a difficulty to reply with my email once it came from NL embarassed

Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by burningtreesfm: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Idonbeliveit
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by madbuhari: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2017
I blame the useless Fulani coma induced 93years old duara farmer... how do we arrive to this pitiable state buhari is thrice corrupt more than Abacha , obasanja and Jonathan joined together... I blamed yellowbar demons for been the paid slaves that helped brought this fake change to us
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Sorry, i tried to reply on ur email but it didnt go thru...i think i am having a difficulty to reply with my email once it came from NL embarassed

aiit give me your twitter id
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
brandydaniells:
aiit give me your twitter id

Both my twitter and IG are both in private and i dont add anyone there.. wink
If u want i can add u on my BBM or whatsapp maybe if u have ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Both my twitter and IG are both in private and i dont add anyone there.. wink
If u want i can add u on my BBM or whatsapp maybe if u have ... grin

07066729286 whatsapp
my phone got stolen recently

currently using a laptop to login here

so u text me owkay?
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
brandydaniells:
07066729286 whatsapp
my phone got stolen recently

currently using a laptop to login here

so u text me owkay?

[color=#550000]Roger that [ grin/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Why the Bleep do I feel you're Trappqueen77 and Queensuccubus

1 Like

Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

thats ma gurl
Re: Police Is Really Your Friend <why They Do The Things They Do>read by brandydaniells(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Why the Bleep do I feel you're Trappqueen77 and Queensuccubus
am curious too

(1) (Reply)

Uproar As Nigerians Demand Release Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Danish Court Sentences Man To 14 Days In Prison For Begging / Man Arraigned For Drinking, Eating Food Worth N75,000 Without Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.