Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

The One Who Wanted An@l - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Who Wanted An@l (442 Views)

How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Who Wanted An@l by Storylife1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
When we got together, I found out that my as$ was something that truly aroused him. He paid it so much attention and could not seem to get enough. I started offering my body up for money about six years ago. At the beginning, an@l $ex was never offered.
I never really had anything against the act, but I figured this was probably something I would find uncomfortable. But when Mr R reached out to me, offering to pay double my cost to fk my as$hole, I was taken aback.
A lot of my erotic photos featured on my website included some naughty pics of my as$, sometimes n*de, so when he informed me that these photos only made him dream of fking my as$, I was not sure how to take it.
But I find it very difficult to reject money (probably why I became a what I am now) and that amount was much too tempting to refuse.
When we got together, I found out that my as$ was something that truly aroused him. He paid it so much attention and could not seem to get enough.
From the point where he entered the room and asked me to turn around so he can give it a stroke, to when we were in bed and he wanted to finger my kitten if I were bent over on hands and knees.
He was great with his fingers, though. As he inserted one finger inside my kitten, I felt myself react in pleasure. I moaned hard and was enjoying the finger fking until...
Smack! his palm made contact my as$, hard. I jumped, startled when he did this, I tried to look back at him but he took his hand off my kitten, used it to hold my waist down and gave me another spank on my as$.
Each time he spanked me, he groaned. He rubbed my as$ gently, spanked me again and groaned. He seemed to be getting off on watching my as$ jiggle after each smack.
It truly stung, but after the third spank, he put his finger in my read more here https://africanscope.com.ng/one-wanted-anl/

(1) (Reply)

Re: Should Any Kind Of Intelligence Be Used As A Criteria For Relationships / Flatmate Space / Must Read: The Widow Men Desire Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.