Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? (817 Views)

Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe / "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by yawadeyonline(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
All fans and Followers of Starboy Wizkid, we all been chilling for his EP, and right now, Wizzy is set to release some songs to disturb the whole world.

The singer, is currently promoting his EP titled “Sounds from the Other Side”, and we’re expecting the EP to be live on the 14th of July.. Then again, his rival, OBO, who’s currently in Paris, dropped some rants, which seem like a shade directed at the singer.
Image Credit: Gistreel

The DMW boss took to his snap to talk about sounds and how “na pon pon sound dey reign”. He also mentioned how he’s so “UP” at the moment.

Another drama between the two superstars Perhaps? Or it was rather just an innocent rant?
Continue Reading- http:///2sEsuX4

Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na so, una can create problems!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Davido is something else, but why is wizkid looking like a church rat with those off putting clothes and egg yolk looking glasses undecided
Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by ojun50(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Buhari don land i hear say he dey road
Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by DivinelyBlessed: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sensual:
Davido is something else, but why is wizkid looking like a church rat with those off putting clothes and egg yolk looking glasses undecided
Why are you hating on wizkid?
Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Why are you hating on wizkid?
hating who says I'm hating on him? I'm not. I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by DivinelyBlessed: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sensual:

hating who says I'm hating on him?
I'm not. I'm just stating the obvious.
His outfit is simply to people talking. Eg You for example
Re: Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? by freaklesschild(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
i smell beef between the two superstar , it seem their relationship have gone bad , since wizkid as said he doesn't know davido was sign to sony, and later unfollowed him on instagram ,
i just hope they settle whatever differences between them. but that wizkid guy ehn .....i reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Spinall Stage Performance At BET International Awards / Meet The Nigerian Man That Invented Jet Car(photos) / BREAKING!! Harry Potter Actor, Robert Hardy Dies At 85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.