Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. (709 Views)

Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs / Opinion On Honda Accord (bulldog) 95model / Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. by neyophl(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I have gone through a lot of stress searching for Honda Bulldog to buy. Have travelled to Lagos twice and other states too but they don't seem to appear better than what I see online. Please anyone with Honda Bulldog, first body, unpainted, manual, alloy, AC and clean should kindly contact me on 08039537696.
NB: Between 300k - 350k
Re: Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. by Originalsly: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2017
neyophl:
Please I have gone through a lot of stress searching for Honda Bulldog to buy. Have travelled to Lagos twice and other states too but they don't seem to appear better than what I see online. Please anyone with Honda Bulldog, first body, unpainted, manual, alloy, AC and clean should kindly contact me on 08039537696.
NB: Between 300k - 350k
Hmmm.....with that offer. .. are you searching for a complete car?....in running condition ?
Re: Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. by neyophl(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....with that offer. .. are you searching for a complete car?....in running condition ?
yeah I almost got one for 320k but was late. Its all over OLX but can't travel to see any again due to what have experienced.
Re: Tired Of Searching For Honda Accord (bulldog) Online. by smellingmenses: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Dealers or middlemen done show you pepper

(1) (Reply)

Get 5% Off Car Engine / Professional And Friendly Advice Needed / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.