Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic (1503 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic by SideView112: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerian Girl Who celebrated Her Birthday with her nude pics have commented based her life, Relatively in addition said is her choice read at http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/meet-nigerian-girl-who-celebrated-her.html

Re: My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:06am On Jun 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic by IdeyFindWife: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na dis kain gals I dey like...no guilt, no pain, we play our game, we chop ourselves wella, no crying foul later...e beta like dat!

Nor be to dey go church still dey corrupt good church sisters there or dey find underage gal to spoil upandan.
Re: My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic by Nedfed(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op was the problem
Is her choice
Must you help her spread the link

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby / Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Very Large Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.