Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) (66954 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hypocrites...

Because it was him trapped in traffic....will he have done the same if he was on an opposite lane and the other lane had traffic.

Nonsense.. Denrele's legs are even fatter than his
Do something better with your life, am sure you are happy with the likes and mention, I just pity you cos you have nothing to do in life

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by reiddecuti: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2017
Na him sabi!
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2017
And this is news mtcheeeeew!
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by smellingmenses: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Lifestone:

You are so toxic and negative, would you have preferred he pssed with siren and do nothing. Bro go get a life
Nwaamaikpe is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hypocrites...

Because it was him trapped in traffic....will he have done the same if he was on an opposite lane and the other lane had traffic.

Guy u no well at all.

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Lifestone post=57619956][/quote]
BTW,where is Derenle? It has been long I hear anything from or about the dude
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
OP self
What did he do ?

I no dey waka with leg from Maryland to ketu
Maryland to isolo
Ikutun to Jakande estate

As if na new thing
I know FP is loading .........90% grin

Lie small small na. Maryland to Isolo haba! Ikotun no far far from Jakande but that maryland i no gree with.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2017
The policeman looking at the CP in the first picture be like abi make I fire this guy?
CastedDude:
It was a rare scene at Agric Bus stop, Ikorodu, Lagos yesterday evening following a serious traffic gridlock in the area. . It took the intervention of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni to bail out several people who were trapped in the traffic snarl at Agric Bus Stop.

According to reports, traders and shoppers had taken almost half of the road, leaving only a small portion for the road users. This caused a long hold-up putting almost everybody at a standstill.

While the CP was coming from Ikorodu, he got down and had to trek to the Bus Stop to observe what exactly was the cause.

While the helpless LASTMA, traffic warden and cane wielding NURTW officials were standing, the CP and his team moved the traders away from the road and restored traffic flow before heading to Ikeja.

His leaving was not without stern warning to the traders never to display their wares on the road again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lagos-commissioner-police-comes-hard-traders-causing-heavy-traffic-photos.html
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin
No be joke oooooh
Agege to international airport then
When man dey look for job
Snow84:

Lie small small na. Maryland to Isolo haba! Ikotun no far far from Jakande but that maryland i no gree with.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by ramdris(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hypocrites...

Chill bro... This is what hatred does to your heart

1 Like

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Abdstrakt(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
So he's the CP of police? I saw him at Ikeja, around secretariat doing exactly the same thing.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by mmsen: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2017
The solution is to keep all these stupid street traders away from the road and to broaden the road itself.

This is like putting a band aid over a deep ax wound.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by marooh: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2017
always looking a way to create awareness...

Oga commissioner u dey commission where u no grow up?
Because I know you knew that the road is been blocked by trader since your childhood.

Today u done turn to be Actor!

Oya kwantinuo
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by marooh: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
always looking a way to create awareness...

Oga commissioner u dey commission where u no grow up?
Because I know you knew that the road is been blocked by trader since your childhood.

Today u done turn to be Actor!

Oya kwantinuo wink
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2017
This is man is very agile . He was probably coming from General Diya's house to put out fire and still control traffic . Baba you must be a foreman o .

1 Like

Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Why is he not wearing uniform? The arrogance of the incompetent Nigerian police, is terrible!
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2017
The dirtiest city in the world
There's something fundamentally wrong wt a black man that sometimes I wonder if some of them are human being at all
Look at the environment.... sad full of shiitt cry
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Nice of him coming out of his air conditioned car to help, he kind of look simple a man.

As far as my experience is concerned everyone for Naija na Criminal...see his head like Evans big brother
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hypocrites...

Mini, did you read that he was coming from Ikorodu heading to Ikeja? Outward Ikorodu is usually free.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by santicruz: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2017
I think say the guy na firefighter
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Developer spotted

Failure spotted
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2017
PeaceGord:
Happy Sunday everyone.
May God dish out His blessings on you.
Press like to key into His grace.
Cheap likes
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:
nigerians dont have respect for the police....thats why this keeps happening...

other nations respect or even fear their police automaticaly without their police threathning them first.....

Respect is reciprocal. Police should respect citizens too
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by gloryman91: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Well done boss.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

I like this guy!! His stupidity are giving symptoms at least he is beta than those without symptoms

I like you too. The way you murder English is legendary
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Must Lagos developers displayed their wares on the roads always..
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Nice of him coming out of his air conditioned car to help, he kind of look simple a man.
what is simple about coming down from à car?
Re: Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
nnaemekanwachuk:
what is simple about coming down from à car?
Well he could have sent an orderly to clear it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.