Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

Celtel Call Today !(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Call Today !(urgent) (1058 Views)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom / Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) / Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by God1st: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2007
i just received a call from celtel as regards call centre recruitment and i was interviewed and i was given the venue which i did not get clearly sometin like:360, nnebisi ,asaba but i was unable to get d date b4 d interviewer hung up.pls nairalanders help me out. plllsss, God help us all.
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by goodrossy: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2007
where are u coming frm, or where do u reside? just enter vehicle going to Delta, Asaba, drop at d last b/s den take bike to Celtel office, by Nnebisi Rd, bike men will drop u there.
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by ovwighoe(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
if u are not sure of your date just go there in any of the days the test is holding.tell them you were called and asked to come for the test but your end was nosiy so you were not able to get the time and date of ur test.they will allow you write.the test tests your speed and accuracy in typing.speed is 25 words per minute and accuracy is 80%.the software is typing master.you can only go forward and cab't go backward to delete after hitting ur space bar.the test lasts 5 minutes.as for description,on getting to asaba just take a byke to celtel office opposite first bank.goodluck,
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by chukkysam: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2007
i got a similar call and i heard the lady that interviewed me clearly,she said i should come over to 360 nnebisi road asaba on monday by 9am,with 2 passport photo and a copy of my cv for the next stage of interview.
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by chukkysam: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
Thanks for the info good rossy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by afrika(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2007
PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE ADDRESS FOR CELTEL NIGERIA FOR APPLICATION
Re: Celtel Call Today !(urgent) by odada(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2007
hello landers!i wrote my own test last week saturday in asaba,went well though they promised to call back but avnt heard anything from them,had an accuracy of 76% and wpm of 22,do i stand a chance?cheers mate!

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Access Bank / Solnigeria / Spring Bank Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.