Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,285 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers (2020 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by ebosie11(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Below are photos of former VP Atiku Abubakar pictured in Saudi Arabia for prayers

cc; Lalasticlaa,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/atiku-abubakar-pictured-in-saudi-arabia.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
MAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOUR UMRAH AND REWARD YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Modsenemy(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians Going to that place is more or else like a jamboree .

The white bearded man behind Atiku
In the first pix be like : remove the camera angry
In the second pix : I said remove the camera angry
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Beverages: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Not everything you put on camera.
Or what are we supposed to learn here?
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by sarrki(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2017
You can deceive yourself

You can deceive others

You can mock God

After you have looted all the funds meant for schools, Hospitals, Roads and social infrastructure

You can't mock God Mr Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Josh44s(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2017
He even get time to pose for the camera. Anal Lord.

Genevieve comes to my mind anytime this Buffalo name is mentioned. cool

Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by MediumStout(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
MAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOUR UMRAH AND REWARD YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
He's our future president come 2019

ATIKU/OBI 2019
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2017
YES BIAFRA PRESIDENT COME 2019.

CROWNWEALTH019:

He's our future president come 2019

ATIKU/OBI 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Omoluabi16(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:
You can deceive yourself

You can deceive others

You can mock God

After you have looted all the funds meant for schools, Hospitals, Roads and social infrastructure

Atiku2019, I believe you're serving a ban. pls when you're back, I want you to critically give a rebuttal to Mr sarrki opinion.
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Flexherbal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
He should pray for Nigeria !
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Atiku2019: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:
You can deceive yourself

You can deceive others

You can mock God

If you have any evidence against Mr Atiku kindly forward it to EFCC in Abuja

1) I Hope you know OBJ/Atiku tenure remains the best we've experienced since 1999 till date...

Kindly tell us what your mentor Buhari has achieved aside blame games to GEJ.
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by Chikelue2000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:
You can deceive yourself

You can deceive others

You can mock God

This days u look more responsible n nice, is buhari no more paying ur bills?
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by ajebuter(f): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Atiku2019:

1) I Hope you know OBJ/Atiku tenure remains the best we've experienced since 1999 till date...

lAlhaji Atiku is far from being a saint, no..

However l still prefer him to the anomaly zombies imposed on us..

At least Atiku is not openly bigoted politically, tribally or religiously ..

I will take a tainted Atiku over any fake integrity any day..
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by sarrki(m): 4:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Atiku2019:

I understand my brother that you are doing your work deligently

Atiku can't and will never rule us

Adamawa his home state will and have rejected him
Take for example yesterday he makes a lot of travelers stranded always

He will charter the few flights coming in and out of Yola
As a leader you must show you care before and after election.

Atiku is just too greedy and self centered to rule our great country
Re: Photos Of Atiku Abubakar In Saudi Arabia For Ramadan Prayers by sarrki(m): 4:04am On Jun 19, 2017
ajebuter:

lAlhaji Atiku is far from being a saint, no..

However l still prefer him to the anomaly zombies imposed on us..

At least Atiku is not openly bigoted politically, tribally or religiously ..

I will take a tainted Atiku over any fake integrity any day..

Morning Sis Mi

We should not allow party ,hatred ,religious or ethnic coloration affects our judgment.

Atiku is worse

I even asked the people that says atiku is better to mention just one thing from his career as a public servant to VP one thing atiku did to his village ?

He's a wicked man

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Condemns Genocide Of Muslim Rohingyas In Myanmar / Internet Never Forgets!reno Omokri Mocks Kenneth Okonkwo. / President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump Calling Him Lifeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.