Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,896 members, 7,933,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos (34634 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by highmood(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
nddydamzi:
I think there were two cos I can see a burnt foot too..but why would people standby and watch their fellow human treated this way?and I can say 90% of those bystanders go to church,what do their pastors even preach sef?oh I forgot "give and it shall be given unto you"..
Oga, sorry to say, I do not support jungle justice a bit, but if some of these guys treat you, oh mehn, you will be the leader of the jungle justice crew(jjc)
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Yeligray(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
I saw this guy burnt today.. He choosed the life inwhich he livd and thats the end product of it. A very young and promising man. Too bad
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Siddeek: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
And the same Christians will criticize Islam for saying his wrist should be chopped off. Now tell me which is better? How can you burn a human like you just because he stole an expirable thing. If God doesn't give us chance to repent,will there any human left in this world? Allah's law is the best law through Islam. But, because You all are full of hate against Islam, you will never see that. Christians are hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by clems88(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kennitrust:
This guy must have heard , seen, or read in the newspaper how a thief was got and the end of the criminal.

But wait o, did he goes to the operation as a Superman that cannot be got?

Man will not learn lessons from what is happening to the other man.

Sometimes,. I don't pity this guy cause they must have seen what happened to the other man who went that gaga
English undecided

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by memories1(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
I've lived in Calabar and know that Edim Otop area too well. I pity any fellow who has the guts to steal around there, this is exactly what happens once caught. A lot of bad stuff happens in that locality. It's pathetic how the once-peaceful Calabar has turned into an AK-47 zone.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by davillian(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is barbaric.
We all know the main thieves.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by visi123: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
FuckBuhari:
it takes a wicked heart to see a fellow human being burn. Nigeria is a zoo. A wild zoo.

It also takes a wicked heart to rob a person's belongings that one has worked for, for years in a minute .

if I was to be President Muhammad Buhari, I am gonna pass a law that's gonna stop Jungle justice. At least, he's gonna be remembered for enforcing such law against jungle justice.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why not forgive him? Oh God!
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Defcon1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Measure your tiny d¡ck. There you have the nuamber answers seek grin
That's the exact answer l expected .
Now l know not just your mental age but also your level of "education"
Keep it up.
#cheers
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by davizfellz: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
If you're good in social media,gifs and know how to do some good memes. Hit me up please.. Let's work together..

P.S: Residing in PH will be lovely.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by macb(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Jungle Justice Again
while there is no moral justification for jungle justice, I don't wish my enemies the trauma which the residents of these environments are suffering. I witnessed daytime robberies, physical assault and harassments. My friend's phone was taken from her by these hoodlums, and they operate fearlessly. Each time I visit the area, I try not to spend more than 30mins Max. Oh my dear Calabar.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by doskie(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
nddydamzi:
I think there were two cos I can see a burnt foot too..but why would people standby and watch their fellow human treated this way?and I can say 90% of those bystanders go to church,what do their pastors even preach sef?oh I forgot "give and it shall be given unto you"..
unfortunately a small child was even smiling
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
obyrich:
I'm more concerned for the psyche of the little girl smiling at the crime scene. How would one convince her of the inappropriateness of jungle justice?

Just wandering what the next generation of Nigerians will look like.
Absolutely! this means there will never be an end to this kinda mindset. obviously! the next generation will see nothing wrong with it, evidently by the way the girl is smiling and happy thats she just witnessed a murder. but having said all this the problem lies with the justice system which nigerians has no trust in.therefore nigerians has made the unkind and dangerous decision of taking the law into their own hands. it's very sad.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by alen4smith(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A suspected criminal was lynched and burnt to death around Edim Otop area in Calabar, Cross River state. The suspected hoodlum was attacked by an angry mob who dealt with him in a gruesome manner after he was caught during operation earlier today.

This is the second mob attack which happened today in Edim Otop street of Calabar after a gang of four which went from door to door robbing people of their belongings - was caught by angry youths in the area. According to reports, three out of the four robbers escaped - leaving one to his fate. He was beaten and burnt to death...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/suspected-criminal-beaten-burnt-death-calabar-graphic-photos.html
and the real thieves are in abuja still stealing

1 Like

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Falaciousice: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

*SENT AS RECEIVED*
*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

we have gone back to the days when thieves are being burnt when caught

even with the high rate of jungle justice, crime rate doesn't seem to reduce one bit in the country

can we now blame buhari for this?
yes! jungle justice has never deters criminals from their acts, jungle justice can also be dangerous as innocent people may have been murdered over the years unnecessarily

I can bet my shiny ass that while people gather to murder this suspect some others criminals are busy picking the pockets of any one they could that moment.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Too bad I won't support this.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nostradamus: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
undecided undecidedthis should have been evans.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
I like johngu justice
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by uk247(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
inhuman act, Nigerians mentality. too bad 4 Justice!!
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Kennitrust(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
clems88:
English undecided
a beg correct me
I know sambi book. Mbok ufan mi grin cheesy angry angry grin

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
I've given up on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by seguno2: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

we have gone back to the days when thieves are being burnt when caught

even with the high rate of jungle justice, crime rate doesn't seem to reduce one bit in the country

can we now blame buhari for this?

Yes.
Was Buhari arrested and tried for inciting almajiris to MURDER innocent people, including youth corpers because he lost election in 2011?
Buhari is IMPUNITY personified and exemplified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by obyrich(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! this means there will never be an end to this kinda mindset. obviously! the next generation will see nothing wrong with it, evidently by the way the girl is smiling and happy thats she just witnessed a murder. but having said all this the problem lies with the justice system which nigerians has no trust in.therefore nigerians has made the unkind and dangerous decision of taking the law into their own hands. it's very sad.
Really sad we have chosen to vent our frustration this way.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
You bastards, give these men an opportunity of a fair trial. Sanctity of the human life is a value Nigerians are yet to learn.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Xmen149(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by DarkHenrie(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just see humans gathering to burn their fellow humans with so much glee. Yet our universities haven't stopped telling us how horrible slavery was. Tell me Nigerians, how is this any better? Even lower animals will not do this!!! The black race is literally a blight on humanity.
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why can't his 3 other co-robbers come back to rescue him...just shows that there is no 'paddy for jungle'
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by ediman: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Igbo boy.

Burn the idiot to hell
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
obyrich:
I'm more concerned for the psyche of the little girl smiling at the crime scene. How would one convince her of the inappropriateness of jungle justice?

Just wandering what the next generation of Nigerians will look like.
You took the words out of my mouth bro
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
My heart aches, people. Evil fills the land. At least, one generation has been destroyed with acts like this. What will the future of this country look like?
Re: Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos by DrogoG(m): 2:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Most Nigerians are very backward mentally. Real barbaric id*iots!!
Any scientist who is studying how cavemen live and think, should visit Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / SARS :OPEN Letter To You About EIYE Confratenity Cults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.