Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? (788 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? by newyorks(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
though no lady has complained about my dick, but i feel like adding more length.
Re: Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? by TrumporIdie: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
though no lady has complained about my dick, but i feel like adding more length.
add like another 6 inches
Re: Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? by rockyh(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
my dear what many ladies won't tell u is that performance is better than size do don't ur self with d size of ur dick. Learn aw to use it n stay hours yet still be in the mood

1 Like

Re: Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? by newyorks(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
rockyh:
my dear what many ladies won't tell u is that performance is better than size do don't ur self with d size of ur dick. Learn aw to use it n stay hours yet still be in the mood
one olosho like that i cari oneday tell me say make she see am before we commence cos say some some people na fine bob for outlook but that side cum small like finger battary.
Re: Is 6" Length Enough For A Guy Of 5.9ft Tall? by rockyh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
one olosho like that i cari oneday tell me say make she see am before we commence cos say some some people na fine bob for outlook but that side cum small like finger battary.
u just said olosho cos she's a bore hole that's why she wants a mac dowel bottle instead of a microphone

(1) (Reply)

''VIRGINITY'' (exclusively Baby)(red:b)!!! / "Cucumber Is Bae" Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In The UK / Romantic Story : Life With Spoilt Neighbours (18+) Season 2 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.