Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,043 members, 7,976,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow (1694 Views)

Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / End Of The Road: Deadly Blow To Boko Haram / Adams Oshiomhole In Relaxation Mood After Dealing 4 APC Governors.see Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Or what do you think A man who for the first time in the history of Nigeria government orchestrated the returning of stolen loot's from wicked and heartless Nigerians who are bent on destroying the populations​ and eventually gain the country as a trophy. You should know that he has stepped on so many evil soul who until now thought Government money is theirs​... I have no affection for them for whatever reason.

They are the ones who have retarded our growth till the present, of all the sons and daughters of Nigeria this man Buhari was chosen to nail the criminals, do you ever think it's going to be easier..... Even the president of the united states Donald trump who is way younger than our amiable president spoke of his difficulties and massive amount of task it is to be a president... He isn't fighting corruption like the Mohammed Buhari administration is doing vigorously.

I think I need to share with you what president Trump said recently about his expectations of becoming the president of the most influential nation on earth and the reality of matter on ground"I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life," Trump said. "I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a . . . I'm a details-oriented person. I think you'd say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that's not a problem but this is actually more work."

To run the country is more tougher than any job on earth and for the voices which has been speaking miserably, wishing that the president is dead and buried, I know these are faceless names who doesn't exist or are not originally Nigerians.... The true sons and daughters know that the time to tamed the snakes and scorpions is come..... I remember I had a post stated categorically that the president will never die in power.... And I want to use this medium to praise the lord God Almighty who ordered the moderators to forward such to the home page.... For many witnesses..

https://www.nairaland.com/3738406/why-president-buhari-never-die

Thank God Almighty he Buhari Listened to the voice of truth to take off for some time to observe quality rest so that he could charge back into full force to finally finished off what is remaining... If you are still thinking that the president is going to die in power, think again...

Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by SexyNairalander: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked

no he doesn't need more rest. . .we voted him in not to rest all through his God damn tenure

if the guy Don tire make e resign, as simple as that

I wonder why nothing is done about this situation yet

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by samincredible44(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
op stop defending dis clueless man.he should just retire.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by bot101(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sycophant, that's who the OP is.
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
He sure
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by oladeebo: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=57630674][/quote]
op
Weldon!
the incoming generation will read this and bless you for stand to their savior as Buhari did!
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless you!
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
What a great soul.... Love you brother

oladeebo:

op
Weldon!
the incoming generation will read this and bless you for stand to their savior as Buhari did!
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless you!
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi you
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Meaning
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Ewww.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Respect
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 3:16am On Jul 01, 2017
What do you think
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
You may not know
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by zombieHUNTER: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
ademusiwa part 2
Kolomental
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Yes
Re: President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow by lightblazingnow(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Post it now

(1) (Reply)

Close Of Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo / Flag Of Nigeria, 1914 - 1960.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.