Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day (664 Views)

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
In celebration of Father's Day, Davido shared a photo of his daughters, Imade and Hailey, professing love for them. Reminding his girls that he's out working hard so they can live a good life, the singer who's currently in France wrote;

"Happy Father's Day to all Fathers out there and to my Father as well .. remember they didn't ask to be here !! my babies so much .. I'm out here getting for y'all so UNA GO CHILL SEE FRONT!! Daddy loves you

Source

http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/davido-shares-amazing-trow-back-photos.html

Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by etzskillz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
fuckstard
Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by emmayayodeji(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
O.b.o i go like book imade down ohh

Am a God fearing , hardworking man

And ill wait till shes ripe

Aint no pedofile
Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by praizephoto(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
he tried
Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by subtlemee(f): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can still remember the days when things like this was a disgrace
Re: Davido Shares throw back Photos Of His Daughters As He Celebrates Fathers Day by teamsynergy: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
subtlemee:
I can still remember the days when things like this was a disgrace
I can also remember when we had no phones and the internet... civilization has its ups and downs

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Akpororo Vs Akpororo / Download Unrelease Video [newvideo] Wizkid – Come Closer / Nollywood Actress Remi Surutu Loses Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.