Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Leadership - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leadership (232 Views)

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership by kola42: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leadership is not occupying a seat, it is taking responsibilities
Leadership is not staying in front, it is taking the lead
Leadership is not maintaining status quo, it is blazing the trail
Leadership is not occupying a position, it is making outstanding contribution

LEADERSHIP DEFINED:
1. Leaders are servants; they make themselves available to the service of others. The servant-leader is a servant first. It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve.Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead. The difference manifests itself in the care taken by the servant, first to make sure that other people’s highest priority needs are being served. The best test is: Do those served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, and more autonomous.
Song of Solomon 1:6 says:
“Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath
looked upon me: they made me the keeper of vineyards: but mine
own vine yard have I not kept”.

2. Leaders are readers; the efficiency of a leader is a function of how much he knows (knowledge and wisdom bank). You cannot lead people beyond your level of intelligence and intelligence is gathered through study, and experience.

3. Leaders are learners; they learn every day and as much as what they come across, because when the seed of greatness is in you, it germinates as you continually learn. True leaders learn from the Holy Spirit, you need the Holy Spirit as your companion in leadership.
Joshua 1:8:
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success”.

Everybody has a vineyard to discover and keep. Your contribution determines your level of leadership. The amount of what one contributes to, immensely settles the level to which one would deliver.
more on http://optimalcafe..com.ng/2016/10/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

(1) (Reply)

The Hands Of Jesus / Are You Paranoia? / Rhema For Living Devotional - Final Destruction Of Satan In The Lake Of Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.