Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,775 members, 7,938,346 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? (524 Views)

Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by mimikyute(f): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
please share your experiences so I can learn, also advice or suggest on what to do as my husband and I are worried about this. This is our first child.
Re: I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by smartty68(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
1. Dissolve white chalk in water and apply it daily or Calaman Lotion and apply on your skin daily...
2. Buy 7 Keys to Power(but you'll need to contact your doctor since you're pregnant)

And make sure you always attend Anti-natals
Re: I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by mimikyute(f): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
smartty68:
Dissolve white chalk in water and apply it daily... And make sure you always attend Anti-natals

Thanks
Re: I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Go to the hospial madam angry
Stay away from native or white chalk and let a medical doctor do the prescribing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by smartty68(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
mimikyute:

Thanks
Welcome
Re: I Just Contacted Measles And I Am Already 4months Pregnant. What Do I Do? by mimikyute(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Odilafta1:
Go to the hospial madam angry
Stay away from native or white chalk and let a medical doctor do the prescribing.
okay

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Babies......this Unique Diaper Bag/bed Saves You Cash / The Quest To Find The Perfect Replacement For Sugar Is Looking Hopeless / 5 Best Exercises For Women To Lose Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.