Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,929 members, 7,890,066 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman (551 Views)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman by cristianisraeli: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Friends mourn Hadas Malka, stabbed to death near Old City, as ‘a true Wonder Woman’

Border Police officer, 23, killed Friday in Jerusalem terror attack, to be laid to rest in Ashdod at midnight; friends remember her courage and dedication

hadas Malka, 23, the Border Police officer stabbed to death by a Palestinian assailant in a terror attack outside Jerusalem’s Old City on Friday evening, had sent a final selfie to her friends just minutes before the attack, wishing “Shabbat Shalom to my loving friends.” Those friends on Saturday remembered her as loving and fearless — a “real-life Wonder Woman,” said one.

Staff Sergeant Malka was a resident of Moshav Givat Ezer in central Israel. She will be laid to rest on Saturday night at 12:30 a.m. in the southern city of Ashdod. She leaves behind parents and five siblings, three sisters and two brothers.

Heartbroken friends on Saturday recalled how they heard about the attack and tried to message her, as they did every time there was an incident in Jerusalem where she served, but this time she did not reply.

I woke up from a nap and my mother told me there had been an attack in Jerusalem. I said how can there have been an attack? She just sent us a message,” Nofar Sarusi told the Ynet news site.

Every time there was an attack in Jerusalem I would SMS her to see if she was okay and she would answer,” Sarusi said. “Yesterday she simply didn’t answer.”

The friends spoke of how Malka had been in the navy, but wanted to be a combat soldier and transferred to the Border Police where she did the rest of her mandatory military service and then extended it 15 months ago and became an officer.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/friends-mourn-hadas-malka-stabbed-to-death-near-old-city-as-a-true-wonder-woman/

Re: Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman by subtlemee(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
May her soul RIP...it's sad she laboured and didn't live to reap the reward
Re: Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman by meezynetwork(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Such a cute lady. Its a shame that military is mandatory for all Israeli.
Re: Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman by cristianisraeli: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
meezynetwork:
Such a cute lady. Its a shame that military is mandatory for all Israeli.

yea it is..a small country of almost 9million people surrounded by enemies that want to push them inside the sea..when its time for war you will be suprised the kind of people that always show up..doctors,lawyers..everyone is on reserve
Re: Friends Mourn Hadas Malka,stabbed To Death Near Old City As A True Wonder Woman by olureignforever: 3:45am On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yea it is..a small country of almost 9million people surrounded by enemies that want to push them inside the sea..when its time for war you will be suprised the kind of people that always show up..doctors,lawyers..everyone is on reserve

Seriously? Never knew this.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking : See Photos Of Ritualists Den Discovered Beside Ondo State House Of As / Four Armed Thieves Attacks Obafemi Awolowo Hall UI / Woman Who Killed Her New Born And Kept Her Body In A Freezer Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.