Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,907 members, 7,976,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:21 AM

"Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso (4605 Views)

Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs / Speakership: PDP Reps Can Join APC Aspirants’ Campaign Teams, Says Ogor / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

Why should Igbos waste their time in participating in a system that is utterly corrupt?
Because you have no choice in the matter. Dont tell me you are waiting for the almighty Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu or the UN to compel the Nigerian government to organize a referendum for you guys. Tell your reps to raise the matter in plenary or restrict your noise making to the internet and a few ineffectual sit ins, for the 'zoo' is mighty grin

5 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Wyttcat: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tell them, I don't know why a child would leave his/her parents to sleep and wakes the neighbor up for food. That's exactly what ibos are doing. They have to do the work themselves and stop disturbing Yoruba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by EzeUche(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Because you have no choice in the matter. Dont tell me you are waiting for the almighty Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu or the UN to compel the Nigerian government to organize a referendum for you guys. Tell your reps to raise the matter in plenary or restrict your noise making to the internet and a few ineffectual sit ins, for the 'zoo' is mighty grin

There is always a choice.

Who are you, an inconsequential person online who thinks you can determine the destiny of 30 million + Igbos?

When the Igbos and our allies want to leave Nigeria, we will...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by deedeedee1: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

Why should Igbos waste their time in participating in a system that is utterly corrupt?
I understand you, but how then how do you plan to leave nigeria.
You need people that can help you get referendum. It cant be gotten through the internet. You need action to make it possible.
You need to flush those things you call leaders and vote for people that you share same goal and dream with you. This is why i said you should vote in ipob members....Unless you dont trust them.

4 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by EzeUche(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

I understand you, but how then how do you plan to leave nigeria.
You need people that can help you get referendum. It cant be gotten through the internet. You need action to make it possible.
You need to flush those things you call leaders and vote for people that you share same goal and dream with you. This is why i said you should vote in ipob members....Unless you dont trust them.

IPOB doesn't trust the Nigerian system. And why should they trust this corrupt system?

All IPOB needs to do is get the backing of a superpower and the UN who can assist with the referendum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

There is always a choice.

Who are you, an inconsequential person online who thinks you can determine the destiny of 30 million + Igbos?

When the Igbos and our allies want to leave Nigeria, we will...
Did i ever mention that it was up to me? You are equally an inconsequential online person as far as this matter is concerned. If you and your allies feel the need to declare Biafra this night then do so by all means, but remember the powers that be will sure remind you that it takes more than a rouge radio station and a few ineffectual protests to break up a nation.

5 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
sorry1:
it's q ;Djoke and he's talking about it This man sef undecided it's a joke and all the Yoruba Muslims are opening threads about it here on nairaland just to see if igbos could abandon the cause.. it's a joke and arewa youth forum issued an ultimatum because of it this man sef!!!
Sorry it is actually the most intresting live comedy series in the country right now. And we like talking about it, because the jokes on you guys grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by deedeedee1: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

IPOB doesn't trust the Nigerian system. And why should they trust this corrupt system?

All IPOB needs to do is get the backing of a superpower and the UN who can assist with the referendum.
okay. Anyways best of luck

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by deedeedee1: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Did i ever mention that it was up to me? You are equally an inconsequential online person as far as this matter is concerned. If you and your allies feel the need to declare Biafra this night then do so by all means, but remember the powers that be will sure remind you that it takes more than a rouge radio station and a few ineffectual protests to break up a nation.
Believe me, in this 21st century, if igbos want out, there is nothing nigeria can do about it. Know this very well that the moment igbos leave nigeria, the minorities in the south will also declare their country. And you know that yorubas will not stress themesleves to keep the country like they did 50 years ago.
So tell me, who are you going to fight then? The south-southeners and south-easterners are over 50 million in population. When you remove that from 180 million, what do you get? 130 million. Dont forget that the south-south owns nigeria's wealth, and they also have access to sea.
Can you fight with them if war comes?

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Saintsquare(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoroTango:
lol stop disturbing yourself, they prefer the gra gra way and internet bashing.... grin

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
deedeedee1:

Believe me, in this 21st century, if igbos want out, there is nothing nigeria can do about it.[b][/b] Know this very well that the moment igbos leave nigeria, the minorities in the south will also declare their country. And you know that yorubas will not stress themesleves to keep the country like they did 50 years ago.
So tell me, who are you going to fight then? The south-southeners and south-easterners are over 50 million in population. When you remove that from 180 million, what do you get? 130 million. Dont forget that the south-south owns nigeria's wealth, and they also have access to sea.
Can you fight with them if war comes?
Don't they now want out? What's standing in their way? If a Biafran republic is declared today you and I know that the powers that be will be certain to make it look like 1967 all over again
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by deedeedee1: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Don't they now want out? What's standing in their way? If a Biafran republic is declared today you and I know that the powers that be will be certain to make it look like 1967 all over again
Lols! This is not 1967. Things have changed
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
it's q joke and he's talking about it This man sef undecided it's a joke and all the Yoruba Muslims are opening threads about it here on nairaland just to see if igbos could abandon the cause.. it's a joke and arewa youth forum issued an ultimatum because of it this man sef!!!
THIS igbo Jews is so pained for nothing....
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by abu12: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2017
kingzizzy:
I still wonder if these people think we are fools? How can the SE senators make Biafra happen? Even if any of them moves a motion for Biafran independence at the National Assembly, will other regions vote to let Biafra go?

Are we kidding our selves that a Nigerian National Assembly will vote for the disintegration of Nigeria?

Biafra can never be achieved at the Nigerian national assembly and anyone who is alluding to this is someone who wants to be delibrately mischievous

MAKE A MOVE FIRST, LET YOUR REPRESENTATIVIES COMEOUT AND ASK FOR IT, IF THEY HAVE THE BALLS. THE NORTH MAY CLEAR UR DOUBT.

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by kingzizzy: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2017
abu12:

MAKE A MOVE FIRST, LET YOUR REPRESENTATIVIES COMEOUT AND ASK FOR IT, IF THEY HAVE THE BALLS. THE NORTH MAY CLEAR UR DOUBT.

That move is not in the best interest of Biafra. No Nigerian National Assembly is going to vote for Nigeria to disintegrate
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by malcom2x(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
In case you dont know.

The former Central Bank Governor, and Emir of Kano His Royal Highness Muhammadu Sanusi the second , surprised guests present at the Muson Centre for the launching of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi.

Below is his edited speech by Ferhrook.
“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria.

Tribalism is not our problem. Tribalism and religion are artificial problems created by selfish leaders for their own personal interest.

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria.
The Elites and the Masses. Once you make lots of money, you belong to the elite tribe. When you are a commoner or suffering, you belong to the tribe of the masses.

If you are an elite, and you need more power, or elective position, you sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, so as to sway their emotion for your personal victory. This happens at both the national and state level.

Unfortunately, after the election when they have won and joined their “sworn enemies” to drink and party, the gullible masses continue to fight each other.
Even smart people who belong to the masses, sometimes will sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, and then the masses will carry them up until they belong to the elite class.

It is a classic strategy used over 3000 years ago in the art of war. A commoner who aspires to sit with the elites, could stir up powerful tribal or religious sentiments, such wave if properly utilized either by shedding blood or destabilizing the elites, carries the commoner to the elite class.

But once there, he immediately mingles and makes peace with the elite tribe, and turn his back on the same masses that helped him get there.
Youths are the worst victim of this powerplay, they kill each other, call other tribes unprintable names, do terrible things and sometimes, even lose their life, thinking they are fighting for their right, not knowing that they are fighting for the personal welfare of someone, whose own children are probably safe in America or London.

So youths, don’t hope on the government. If you don’t have a job, create one. There is abject poverty in the south as well as the north, whether Ogoni or Maidugri. At the same time, there is massive wealth in Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Kano, Abuja, irrespective of zone.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well and never remain idle. No job is too low for an idle hand, or else the devil will find work for you. As you become independent, and grow your capacity, do not lose hope in Nigeria.

We are the largest economy in Africa and soon the world will fear us. Western powers, don’t like big economies that threaten them, America will do anything to break china, but china is wise to resist that. china has 1.6 billion people, we have only 170 million, and we are talking of breaking.

china has 5 major religions which are Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Islam and Christianity. Nigeria has only 2 major religions, Christianity and Islam. Yet we claim that religion is our problem.

America, the strongest economy is comprised of every tribe in the world, since they accept anybody from any part of the world. Yet they are united and extremely patriotic. Nigeria has only 3 major tribes, and we claim tribalism.

Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other. And once the youths are empowered, they can begin to take back their future from the hands of the old and corrupt generation that has been blinding nigerians with hatred, while looting all her resources.

Sani Abacha’s loot is still stashed away in Switzerland, did he use it to develop the north? Those that stole billions under GEJ stashed it away in foreign banks, bought expensive toys, jets and foreign homes, are they using it to develop the south? Now the ones stealing currently, including the “grasscutters”, are looking for Ikoyi apartments, abandoned houses, and pit toilets to hide it, are they using it for the youths in their tribe? NO!

Youths shine your eyes ! Don’t always fall for this tribal, religious sentiments over and over again. Nigeria is bigger than these corrupt elites.

They are the problem, not the poor masses.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/emir-sanusi-bares-mind-hausa-igbo-yoruba-problem-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Sorry it is actually the most intresting live comedy series in the country right now. And we like talking about it, because the jokes on you guys grin grin
afonja backstabber
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
akthedream:
THIS igbo Jews is so pained for nothing....
afonja backstabber
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Markfemi2: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Suddenly Biafra has lost steam hehehe
Igbo Jews are animals

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
afonja backstabber
Sorry ass. We dont stab u in the back, nah tongue
We flog you from the front to your caves in the potopoto region (ask namdi kanu for history lessons on benjamin adekunle)
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Sorry ass. We dont stab u in the back, nah tongue
We flog you from the front to your caves in the potopoto region (ask namdi kanu for history lessons on benjamin adekunle)
grin grin
I asked abiola's son and he couldn't hold his tears while narrating how Yoruba Muslims, the descendants of fallen angels backstabbed his dad who himself was a backstabber, leading to him committing suicide with locally made insecticide. what a miserable way to dieundecided

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
I asked abiola's son and he couldn't hold his tears while narrating how Yoruba Muslims, the descendants of fallen angels backstabbed his dad who himself was a backstabber, leading to him committing suicide with locally made insecticide. what a miserable way to dieundecided
Lol, wetin u smoke?
See how incoherent you are seff, what u are trying to make up is not rhyming (ask kanu ur god, for proper makeup lessons)
And we have been president, oh I mean we are currently president (acting) while u guys will produce president next............ SORRY, I mean will never produce president grin

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, wetin u smoke?
See how incoherent you are seff, what u are trying to make up is not rhyming (ask kanu ur god, for proper makeup lessons)
And we have been president, oh I mean we are currently president (acting) while u guys will produce president next............ SORRY, I mean never produce president grin

lmao @we are president... calling a coordinator a president is the funniest thing I've heard this morning. Go to kadunna and shout "osubande is president " and see what happens to you. Very poor southwest region forming sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
lmao @we are president... calling a coordinator a president is the funniest thing I've heard this morning. Go to kadunna and shout "osubande is president " and see what happens to you. Very poor southwest region forming sophistication.
That "coordinator" just summoned all your fathers to appear in abuja with immediate alacrity and guess what? Even the one wey follow night bus no miss am grin
And he just warned them to warn your that if you dont behave yourself ehnnn! Na kuje things go be for you o, go and ask those two mumu wey follow namdi enter kuje weting their eye still dey see for inside that place, while nama di kanu dey house dey suck in mama bwest grin

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by Yyeske(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2017
kingzizzy:
I still wonder if these people think we are fools? How can the SE senators make Biafra happen? Even if any of them moves a motion for Biafran independence at the National Assembly, will other regions vote to let Biafra go?

Are we kidding our selves that a Nigerian National Assembly will vote for the disintegration of Nigeria?

Biafra can never be achieved at the Nigerian national assembly and anyone who is alluding to this is someone who wants to be delibrately mischievous
Oya start a war na and destroy what our parents and grandparents painfully built up after the war

3 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by BiafraIShere(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

You guys are a joke. Nobody knows what you want anymore. You want referendum, is it not your senators and reps that can get it for you?
I expected this man to be applauded by the igbos, but here you are insulting him.
Assuming he says otherwise, you will still insult him. How then can you get biafra when you insult everyone? You need enormous support from the senators before you can get a referendum, but how do you expect this "afonja" senator to support biafra when you are insulting him?
Like i said, you guys are confused.
Who needs afonja support? If you guys can shamelessly betray abiola and even collect bribe on his head is it Igbos that you people will not betray, awolowo that popularized suicide through otapiapia even did it before, so shove your support down your stinking asses. As if we dont know that you people love the ZOO even more than the a.b.okis. With the kind of progress we have made so far, referendum is just a matter of time!!

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

That "coordinator" just summoned all your fathers to appear in abuja with immediate alacrity and guess what? Even the one wey follow night bus no miss am grin
And he just warned them to warn your that if you dont behave yourself ehnnn! Na kuje things go be for you o, go and ask those two mumu wey follow namdi enter kuje weting their eye still dey see for inside that place, while nama di kanu dey house dey suck in mama bwest grin
This one is dull. osubande is a common commissoner that's on errand, lmao grin "The presidency ' the slave masters are the ones sending him to appease the gods from the southeast and southsouthgrin osubande the errand boy.

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
This one is dull. osubande is a common commissoner that's on errand, lmao grin "The presidency ' the slave masters are the ones sending him to appease the gods from the southeast and southsouthgrin osubande the errand boy.
Yeah, that is sending your fathers on errand grin
Smart boy, your courageous fathers saw commissioner "osunbande" and their courage went out of their anus, they couldn't ask for biafra again, they were begging him to beg police to stop given you frog jump at checkpoints in your own enclave. Lol, very brave cowards grin
Don't worry I will ask aboki to give you biafla u hia tongue tongue
#october 1

2 Likes

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by sorry1(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:

Yeah, that is sending your fathers on errand grin
Smart boy, your courageous fathers saw commissioner "osunbande" and their courage went out of their anus, they couldn't ask for biafra again, they were begging him to beg police to stop given you frog jump at checkpoints in your own enclave. Lol, very brave cowards grin
Don't worry I will ask aboki to give you biafla u hia tongue tongue
#october 1
does it mean that cowards from the sw don't have any challenges ofcourse they do have but the high level of cowardice in them couldn't allow them voice it out... they are looking for whom to queue at his back to make a single. demand, lmao.... afonja and cowardice sha. At least the southeastern and ss voiced out and the messenger(osubande) was sent to appease them. Yoruba Muslims should make any demands na let's see. The whole obas will be arrestedgrin

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by intruxive(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
does it mean that cowards from the sw don't have any challenges ofcourse they do have but the high level of cowardice in them couldn't allow them voice it out... they are looking for whom to queue at his back to make a single. demand, lmao.... afonja and cowardice sha. At least the southeastern and ss voiced out and the messenger(osubande) was sent to appease them. Yoruba Muslims should make any demands na let's see. The whole obas will be arrestedgrin
Which kind demand again, president is afonja, senate president afonja, super minister afonja, most progressive region WEST, most educated region WEST, most developed region WEST, region with higest level of investments, region were all your family are trouping to WEST,most.......
And we should be running around unclad protesting for what biko
Abeg go and park ur bags and move to ur underdeveloped bush o........we like the view from the top tongue

1 Like

Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by kingzizzy: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Oya start a war na and destroy what our parents and grandparents painfully built up after the war

Nobody is talking about war except you Nigerians. Biafrans are talking about referendum
Re: "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso by deedeedee1: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Who needs afonja support? If you guys can shamelessly betray abiola and even collect bribe on his head is it Igbos that you people will not betray, awolowo that popularized suicide through otapiapia even did it before, so shove your support down your stinking asses. As if we dont know that you people love the ZOO even more than the a.b.okis. With the kind of progress we have made so far, referendum is just a matter of time!!
This is why i said you guys are confused. You want referendum but you are insulting a senator that can help you get it.
Lols! And who said i do not support nigeria disintegration?
Baba, i am fully in support of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten / Yahaya Bello For President, Lose 90% Vote On Presidency Poll – See Result [PHOTO / Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.