Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Joke In The Court - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke In The Court (575 Views)

Longest Joke In The World / Re: NEVER TELL YOUR WIFE THIS JOKE IN BED. / The Funniest Joke In The World, A.K.A "The Killer Joke" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke In The Court by adamisla(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
A man and his wife were in court for divorce, the problem is who gets the custody of the child. The Wife jumps up and says "your honour i brought the child into this world in pains and labour, let the child be in my custody".
The judge turns to the husband and asked what he has to say. The man then said calmly "your honour, if i put my ATM card into an ATM machine and cash comes out.... Whose cash is it, the MACHINE or MINE?? Click http://www.delimist..com to see MORE

(1) (Reply)

One Week / Job Interview Leaked / Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.