Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,122 members, 7,970,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors (414 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors by GistFullGround: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors by tripplephi: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2017
who do you think will be deceived by your 1hr video. its all a confused twist of the bible.... wasted my time.
Re: Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors by GistFullGround: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
tripplephi:
who do you think will be deceived by your 1hr video. its all a confused twist of the bible.... wasted my time.

Only people with knowledge and insight will understand it.
God NEVER told us to pay tithes.
Search all over YouTube and type "IS TITHE BIBLICAL?"
You will see loads of answers your pastors do not want you to know.
Re: Nigerians, WATCH THIS VIDEO & You Will Never Pay Tithe Again To Crooked Pastors by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Satan will do all possible means to lure people to hell so am not surprised at all

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Spoken Word / Pastor Warns Members Against Offering Local Currencies, Dollars, Pounds / Wake Up Call For Christains,else.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.