Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,363 members, 7,904,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kimberly Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kimberly Ryan (1266 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimberly Ryan by nitendo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2007
please whatzup with kimberly ryan? who knows the company they are recruitin for, i wrote there test and yet to hear anything from them. the test was on the 26th of last month. if you happen to know any thing, please reply.
Re: Kimberly Ryan by Funjay(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2007
pls wat is the website for kimberly ryan?
Re: Kimberly Ryan by rock2(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2007
You can do a google search to get their website.

They usually post the results there.

when you find your name, you can give them a call to ask what's up

cheers and don't put too much hope on them.
Re: Kimberly Ryan by nitendo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
thanks man. i am not banking on them that much but most of the guys i wrote with got a message from them sayiny they werent successfull. am yet to know whats up with mine.
the web site is www.kimberly-ryan.net .

(1) (Reply)

I Passed Gta ,check Yours Here / Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer / Career Opportunities In The Gulf Of Guinea - Offshore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.