Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Limited Time Offer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Limited Time Offer (785 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limited Time Offer by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2017
If you have superficial knowledge of computer bugs, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain deeper understanding and appreciation of it.

I have designed a comprehensive, non- technical quick course on computer bugs.

This course will REVEAL to you;

√ How hackers take advantage of computer bugs.
√ How to protect your computer.
√ +Plus FREE access to my cyber security group.

NB: Only for 20 persons. Act FAST.
Warning: After this course, you may begin to think like a hacker.

It's actually information you will keep using for a LIFETIME. As long as the internet and computer exists.

I CARE, I can't keep the information all to myself, that's SELFISHNESS.

Catch me on:
Facebook(Philip Ohasuonu OpenSource) Twitter (@IamPhilipOS), WhatsApp (09062344308).
Re: Limited Time Offer by davidadenrele: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
If you have superficial knowledge of computer bugs, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain deeper understanding and appreciation of it.

I have designed a comprehensive, non- technical quick course on computer bugs.

This course will REVEAL to you;

√ How hackers take advantage of computer bugs

√ How to protect your computer.
√ +Plus FREE access to my cyber security group.

NB: Only for 20 persons. Act FAST.
Warning: After this course, you may begin to think like a hacker.

It's actually information you will keep using for a LIFETIME. As long as the internet and computer exists.

I CARE, I can't keep the information all to myself, that's SELFISHNESS.

iam interested davidadenrele@yahoo.co.uk

Catch me on:
Facebook(Philip Ohasuonu OpenSource) Twitter (@IamPhilipOS), WhatsApp (09062344308).

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Bulksms Service In Nigerai / **Macbook Pro Retina Display 13.3"** / Where Do You Buy Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.