Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video (15190 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by laribari(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

You are a bigger fool. The OP only gave a report of what Igbos are saying. You grudge should be with the foolish Igbos who release a fake video bout buhari burial not IPOBEXPOSE

Bro, are you high? My grudge is with you because you thought that for once I believed the stupid story that buhari has died.

Whether na IPOB post am or the one exposing IPOB is not my issue. The point is that the news isnt true and never said it is, yet you suggested that I believed it without prove from my post.

Now you are talking off point again. You should be checked. The grudge is not who said but insulting me wrongly that I'm gullible to belief the story. Where did I accredit the story?
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by brunofarad(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Unbelievable!

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Phonefanatic: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ipobexposed and his tricks. First he gathers photos then apply his wack photoshop idea and finally compiles a YouTube video which will be tagged ipob whatever for his fellow zombies to dine on.
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by CastroTbb(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Philistine(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
You know last time I posted a thread Buhari in a mortuary posted by The independent journal newspaper of IPOB.

After that IPOB have released a video with pictures compilation. With Buhari typed R.I.P

Photoshop pictures of Buhari in a hospital with life support. Of Buhari in a mortuary. Photoshop pictures of Buhari corpse carried for burial in London.
Photoshop pictures of Buhari with rotten skin and lots more.

Watch posted and edited by Radio Biafra London admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-88C-oktZc
Foolish people
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by robinxontroy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
All about the world : One Of The Diseases Science Cant Explain: Dancing ... http://abouttheworldwithbassrobin..com/2017/06/one-of-diseases-science-cant-explain.html?spref=tw
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
thank u all
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nbote(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reading comments from morons who already believe dis braindead dude highlights jus how stupid most ppl have become...
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nbote:
Reading comments from morons who already believe dis braindead dude highlights jus how stupid most ppl have become...

who's braindead ?
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Prouddevil(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

That guy is on there case. He alone is enough for all Igbos on nairaland.
ipobslayer grin grin grin
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Realkenny(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
chimerase2:
Nobody is clicking that shiiit...u go broke die
you wicked die

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Realkenny(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

Don't mind the (faceless) fool called seun. If na to suspend person for useless tiny thing, he will be quick to do it. I don't blame them because they also need traffic, so they allow junks but if you talk, dem go block you or close the tread.

Una go block me tire, una just start.
Seun na fool, am beginning to hate that guy and his forum. I believe he let all these afonja talk cos he is one of dem
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by BERNIMOORE: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
amc:

IPOB and their evil agenda. God help us.
our Yoruba Muslims brothers
cause it all so they should not complain when it will end if this will actually end.
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Realkenny:
Seun na fool, am beginning to hate that guy and his forum. I believe he let all these afonja talk cos he is one of dem
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by michealdeco: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
This guy must be a lunatic

U claimed IPOB are selfish I asked you to provide evidence(which u also claimed that u have) uptil today I've seen nothing

U u are just a loner fighting a lost cause

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by melodyogonna(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2017
mukhcech:

NO SURPRISES. MOST Igbos ARE IGNORANTLY FOOLISH. HOW DOES CLICKING AND NOT CLICKING AFFECTS IPOBEXPOSE. HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF SHOWING HOW FOOLISH BIAFRA AGITATORS ARE.
mumu, clicking d links makes him money and not clicking the links makes him broke.
sorry 4 d mumu i called u
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by mukhcech(m): 3:02am On Jun 20, 2017
melodyogonna:
mumu, clicking d links makes him money and not clicking the links makes him broke.
sorry 4 d mumu i called u

Foolish old fool. Typical of Igbos ignorance. Who told you that just any youtube video that is clicked makes him money. Why do you people like reasoning with your anus? I am sure it is one of U dat brought the mumu idea of "not clicking ipobexposed video links" beCause it makes him money. Whereas it is only ipobexposed videos that can cure ur blindness and stupidity. Instead of u people to reason with the head God gave, you prefer another foolish man to help u.

I am not sorry for calling u an old fool cos em sure that is what you are.
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by victord1st: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2017
jpphilips:
The soundtrack is typical of spare parts dealers

You ain't in any way better than a "spare parts dealer" even their children gets better education than yours.Poverty infested idiat!
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by melodyogonna(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2017
mukhcech:

Foolish old fool. Typical of Igbos ignorance. Who told you that just any youtube video that is clicked makes him money. Why do you people like reasoning with your anus? I am sure it is one of U dat brought the mumu idea of "not clicking ipobexposed video links" beCause it makes him money. Whereas it is only ipobexposed videos that can cure ur blindness and stupidity. Instead of u people to reason with the head God gave, you prefer another foolish man to help u.

I am not sorry for calling u an old fool cos em sure that is what you are.
mumu, what do u mean that it's not every click that makes him money?? it's only unless his traffic source is suspected ahah, nd he can't even get anytin from dt channel becos he is only getting his traffic frm nigerian, nigeria traffic is worthless unless they come in hundreds of thousands.

am sorry 4 d mumu i called u but please. . .

atleast borrow sense, even if e no last but it's not everyday that somebody will be foolish na, is it??
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2017
melodyogonna:
mumu, what do u mean that it's not every click that makes him money?? it's only unless his traffic source is suspected ahah, nd he can't even get anytin from dt channel becos he is only getting his traffic frm nigerian, nigeria traffic is worthless unless they come in hundreds of thousands.

am sorry 4 d mumu i called u but please. . .

atleast borrow sense, even if e no last but it's not everyday that somebody will be foolish na, is it??

Mukhcech the video is not monetized
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by melodyogonna(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mukhcech the video is not monetized
okk, but watch ur video only you
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2017
melodyogonna:
okk, but watch ur video only you

people are watching it and getting facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba / Ahmad Lawan Differs With Abaribe On Impeachment Of President / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.