Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,725 members, 7,924,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mining, Sales Of Solid Minerals And Laboratory Test Samples - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining, Sales Of Solid Minerals And Laboratory Test Samples (839 Views)

Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / Solid Minerals And Miners Contact Details / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mining, Sales Of Solid Minerals And Laboratory Test Samples by quonchov: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Based on mineral exploration, buying of ores and samples of rocks, solid minerals, iron ore, lead zinc, zircon, Clay, and a host of other required minerals.

1 Like

Re: Mining, Sales Of Solid Minerals And Laboratory Test Samples by quonchov: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Contact me to get iron ore semi processed for roads, buildings, projects, sales and other duties required. Reply to get at very cheap prices less than the price of iron ore in the market. Email is ochiezeup@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mining, Sales Of Solid Minerals And Laboratory Test Samples by ndiloso: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2017
I have created a thread for we minners,
https://www.nairaland.com/3888589/suppliers-minerals-agricultural-produce-nigeria#57971361
Join us there, secure buyers and offtake agreements
quonchov:
Based on mineral exploration, buying of ores and samples of rocks, solid minerals, iron ore, lead zinc, zircon, Clay, and a host of other required minerals.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Avoid Investment Scams/fraud / How Do I Convert Bitcoins To Naira / Do You Have An Android Phone? Let Me Teach You How To Make Money With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.