Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,584 members, 7,941,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Where To Improve Your Designing Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where To Improve Your Designing Skills (625 Views)

5 Things You Must Stop Doing To Improve Your Social Media Security. / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Improve Your Designing Skills by freeman191(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2010
We learn everyday, thats my motto, so let me drop a site, where you can download ebooks for free that will teach you how to learn design, learn to use fireworks (professional level), CSS styles, Flash, e.t.c, no kobo, no registration, no need droping your mail. And they have the best ebooks, just check it out yourself. The site www.ebooks-space.com, when you reach there just select the category you would like, then the book there, click on download ebook, it will take to a seperate page, then select free user, wait for about 60secs, then wolla you are good to go.

If you have another site also where to get freebies, please drop it here so i can see.

www.designteamtechnology.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Webhost / Project Controls / Check Out This Banner Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.