Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend (707 Views)

25 Things You Shouldn’t Say To A Woman After Sex / 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. / Things You Shouldn’t Say To Your Partner When They’re Going Through Hard Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend by kelvenxxy: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most times your relationship status got drained, not because of your character, lack of potentials or your quality of chivalry, but because you don’t know the effect of the words you speak to your girlfriend perhaps, the kind of word to avoid while having a conversation with your girl..

Some of the words you say to your girlfriend is capable of destroying your relationship. Girls are not creatures of logic, they are regularly moved by their emotions and always carried away by what they hears. Your girl friend expects you to tell her some thing interesting perhaps, complement her.

The instinct of you knowing the kind of words to say to your girlfriend guarantees a successful relationship.

If you are having a hard time with your girlfriend, that you always bug her with the wrong words and its affecting your relationship. The following tips will do you more good than harm

30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girl

1. “I don’t know”
I don’t know shouldn’t be the answer. Try to answer her in a pleased manner.

2. “She’s cute”
Don’t say anything about your ex-girlfriend in the presence of your girlfriend . Or your relationship might be caught down.

3. “I hate your hair style”
If you don’t like her hair style, then give her more money to make a better one.

4. “What’s that your name”
From the first site you are supposed to know her name very well. Asking her in that manner might enrage her.

5. “You bitch”
If you do this she might not forgive you all her life.

6. “Can I kiss you”
This is not a suitable question for her. If you want to go for it. You can. Don’t ask her.

Continue @ https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/19/30-dangerous-phrase-shouldnt-say-girlfriend-2/

Re: 30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend by luckyz4rea(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
kelvenxxy:
Most times your relationship status got drained, not because of your character, lack of potentials or your quality of chivalry, but because you don’t know the effect of the words you speak to your girlfriend perhaps, the kind of word to avoid while having a conversation with your girl..

Some of the words you say to your girlfriend is capable of destroying your relationship. Girls are not creatures of logic, they are regularly moved by their emotions and always carried away by what they hears. Your girl friend expects you to tell her some thing interesting perhaps, complement her.

The instinct of you knowing the kind of words to say to your girlfriend guarantees a successful relationship.

If you are having a hard time with your girlfriend, that you always bug her with the wrong words and its affecting your relationship. The following tips will do you more good than harm

30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girl

1. “I don’t know”
I don’t know shouldn’t be the answer. Try to answer her in a pleased manner.

2. “She’s cute”
Don’t say anything about your ex-girlfriend in the presence of your girlfriend . Or your relationship might be caught down.

3. “I hate your hair style”
If you don’t like her hair style, then give her more money to make a better one.

4. “What’s that your name”
From the first site you are supposed to know her name very well. Asking her in that manner might enrage her.

5. “You bitch”
If you do this she might not forgive you all her life.

6. “Can I kiss you”
This is not a suitable question for her. If you want to go for it. You can. Don’t ask her.

Continue @ https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/19/30-dangerous-phrase-shouldnt-say-girlfriend-2/

"Click here to continue" on nairaland is becoming almost inevitable!
Re: 30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend by ItsTutsi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
But all that wouldnt b a problem if u have enough money

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Want You And Think Of You S3xually / What's Your Secret Way Of Relieving Stress? / ‘dark Skinned Girls Are Dirty’ – Nigerian Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.