Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Your Experience Is Needed, Pliz Click Here To Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Experience Is Needed, Pliz Click Here To Help (608 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience Is Needed, Pliz Click Here To Help by thaddeus99: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I want you guys to advice on what to do about this.

I want to apply for an admission into one of Canada university and I was given an options to apply and make payment for processing fees either ONLINE or (PTF)DOWNLOAD AND SENT THE APPLICATION VIA COURIER SERVICE

I want house to advise on which one is more secured, reliable and faster?

please if you dont have ideas about what i'm talking about, plz dont comment ,

Thanks
Re: Your Experience Is Needed, Pliz Click Here To Help by kazeem1982(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
IT IS MUCH MORE BETTER AND EASIER TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ONLINE RATHER THAN BY SENDING IT BY SCAN AND SENDING IT BY ANY COURIER COMPANY.

KINDLY DO IT ONLINE IT IS MORE FASTER AND SECURED, I CAN LINK YOU UP WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IT FOR YOU,

REGARDS,
KAZEEM
Re: Your Experience Is Needed, Pliz Click Here To Help by Tadeus(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2010
@ kazeem 1902

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Futminna More List / Pls Help People Dis Na Assignment / Building Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.