Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Will You Do With A Million Naira? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Will You Do With A Million Naira? (1043 Views)

Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello Naira landers, I'm a young man in my late 20s. I'm LUCKY to own a million Naira. What business can I do with this money so as to escape poverty for life? Help a brother. Only helpful advise needed pls.
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by divinehand2003(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Buy a loaf of bread with it
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everything.
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by SUPERPACK: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
use it and play bet9ja
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by rheether(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Smh
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by LOUIS6(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Olekumaster:
Hello Naira landers, I'm a young man in my late 20s. I'm LUCKY to own a million Naira. What business can I do with this money so as to escape poverty for life? Help a brother. Only helpful advise needed pls.
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by LOUIS6(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Olekumaster:

I sent you a Pm
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by To5man(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2017
I will be eating the Money till it goes down. Lol grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by swagguElite(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Negro! ...your title is misleading ...is it what am going to do with a million naira ...OR what you are ought to do with a million naira

Coz ... In answering the former ..I will first condemn my dresses ... No more wearing of english dresses ... I will just sow five white native wears ...n buy a red shoe ... N starch them well every Saturday!

Just so you know appearance matters first! ...then I will buy a loud speaker in my room coz I love anything music - bass oriented songs! ...

Since hv satisfied my bodily lust ... I will now think of saving more money to replenish my spent amount ...coz am the kind of person that will not buy a shirt of #1500 until I have like #4000 ... I hate being on a last card! ...thus for me to buy anoda tin else ... I hv to save more to get back my #4000 again before I can buy anytin again!

So! ..bros ...like I said ... I would hv spent at least 250k (it shouldn't be up to that am just saying) before even thinking of using it to do business ...coz I know myself well ..if I don't satisfy a few portions of my lust ...I mean a few not All ...I will not be determined to invest the money in a business!

This is my own strategy ... For my own demon! ... I Feed my demon ...before feeding my business ... It will make me more happier! N more focused!

What works for me ...might surely not work for you ...so invest in any business ...you feel like investing ...or that you would love to invest in ...don't invest in something because your Friends say it brings big money ...

For you to accomplish great things ..you must first enjoy what you are doing ...based on your level of love for what you are engaged in ... Nd not based on RapidAccumulationOfWealth attached to such business

And secondly; Be wise n prudent ...don't spend all your 1million on one business ..instead spend half of the money ... Watch what proceeds you get! ... out of the money spent ...before you spend more!

N:B Don't test the depth of a river ...with your two feet! ... Instead make you use of a stick ...by asking those who have partaked in such business the risks n problems they faced in order to secure a WellDevotedPostureOfSelfPreparation for calamities which you might face

...instead of blaming the witches in your villages for Facetiming your destiny with FierceTribulations!

I talk too much ...don't I ...yea I do! ...but f%ck it ;this deals with money ...its worth it!kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by moblix: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by ojoshu(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Invest in film making and thank me later
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by miriamchi(f): 2:23am On Jun 21, 2017
ojoshu:
Invest in film making and thank me later
If he's not into films he won't make it besides that amount is too small to even shoot a movie.
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by miriamchi(f): 2:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Olekumaster:
Divide the money into two,give me half of it and watch me grow that 500k into 3million in 3 months time...u can mail me on miriamohuoba@gmail.com
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by engrrichie92(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
miriamchi:
Divide the money into two,give me half of it and watch me grow that 500k into 3million in 3 months time...u can mail me on miriamohuoba@gmail.com

i smell ponzi or bet9ja

meanwhile, reply my pm
want to learn french, how mosss? grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by robin11(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3864534/real-business--work-hard--earn-money-providing
visit here.
email me at shakuna37@gmail.com
if you invest this amount properly then you can start a lucrative business and make more money rather than wasting it on bet9ja or at some other place.
contact me i will tell u 100% 0 risk business.
in this business you will own a virtual property so no risk of loss but its a business which will only generate more and more money
Re: What Will You Do With A Million Naira? by miriamchi(f): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
engrrichie92:

i smell ponzi or bet9ja

meanwhile, reply my pm
want to learn french, how mosss? grin
God forbid ponzi or bet9ja..will reply u asap.

(1) (Reply)

Make $13 With Your Bitcoin Address Free Of Charge / Earn Up To #2000 Daily For Using Facebook / Does Anyone Here Run Cryptocurrency Masternodes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.