Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,045 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dear Easterners - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Easterners (551 Views)

Nigerians React As Easterners Top FBI Indictment List / Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Easterners by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
I was writing this piece with so much pain in my bone marrow about what I went through Ibo electronic traders @ Alaba International market on sartuday 17th june ''017. It started when a fellow at the entrance to the electronics section of the market stop me and offer to assist me get what I want maybe after my transaction I could paid him 1000k for his role but I got it wrong; 'I know were you go repaire am, he said.' actually I came to the market to change the damage screen of LCD TV which I used with mtn solar power to watch satelite whenever there is power failure from NEPA, this is what makes me addicted to this TV that I had to change the screen that was kicked by my girlfriend for given too much attention to TV proramme than her whenever she was talking to me.
So a cozin Br told me I can get it change @ Alaba, my supose guide in the market who extend the hand of fellowship to me now lure me to a shop consists of two men where we bargain for the price of new screen which we arrived @ 10,000k plus mechanic charge for fixing it; They now asked me to give them money cause they would have to buy new screen to replace the damage one I came with, after given them the money they switch to their Ibo dialect and say somthing I could not understand, the electronic mechanic now went with the man that guide me to him and later came with TV set and asked me to write my name and sign a receipt, I said NO what if is not working wit my set, then my guide said I shoudn't bother myself that it will work, then I now sign but is not working with my own set and he refused to paid back my money to me Instead he asked me to add another money to look for a more beter one, that my money could not be refund since I have sign a reciept; that he had shared my money with the person that brought me to his shop and the person disappear when I was haven it with the electronics mechanics; even I see him now I could not recognised him again. I thought of police but left everythig to God. Beware Easterners! Their Hallmark are: Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, India, USA, south Africa, Nigeria, and my exeprience (Alaba International Lagos) etc. dont fall a victim!!!
Re: Dear Easterners by sorry1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yoruba Muslim even with all your sophistication and eweduness you were. beaten hands down in no man's land, Lagos. Dull afonja.
Re: Dear Easterners by tiger28: 4:13am On Jun 20, 2017
sorry1:
Yoruba Muslim even with all your sophistication and eweduness you were. beaten hands down in no man's land, Lagos. Dull afonja.
statements like this is the same reason ALMOST everybody is kicking back to your erosion ravaged mess. It is innated in EVERY Biafran to insult their host .from Malaysia to South Africa.....Sad Culture!

1 Like

Re: Dear Easterners by Greenbullet(m): 5:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol, you be Mumu , Dont you know the 5th rules of life in Nigeria , NEVER TRUST AN EASTERNER.
Re: Dear Easterners by sorry1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
tiger28:
statements like this is the same reason ALMOST everybody is kicking back to your erosion ravaged mess. It is innated in EVERY Biafran to insult their host .from Malaysia to South Africa.....Sad Culture!
Who's hosting who, afonja? Someone hosting me in my. country? You must be mad and uneducated.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking : See Photos Of Ritualists Den Discovered Beside Ondo State House Of As / Four Armed Thieves Attacks Obafemi Awolowo Hall UI / Woman Who Killed Her New Born And Kept Her Body In A Freezer Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.