Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

They Treat Me Like A Criminal In Spain, Ronaldo Tells Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Treat Me Like A Criminal In Spain, Ronaldo Tells Zidane (629 Views)

DSTV Nigeria And The Way They Treat Nigerians .... / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Treat Me Like A Criminal In Spain, Ronaldo Tells Zidane by Amark: 1:06am On Jun 20, 2017
They treat me like a criminal in Spain, Ronaldo tells Zidane
by Gists Mark on June 20, 2017 in LATEST NEWS, SPORTS NEWS

Cristiano Ronaldo trusts he has been 'dealt with like a criminal' in Spain in view of the current duty test. Ronaldo Speaking to Zinedine Zidane, the 32-year-old legend wants to leave Real Madrid along these lines, and has been connected to Manchester United. In spite of the fact that the Bundesliga side have hauled out of the race, the risk has been considered important by Real Madrid fans. Readmore...
http://www.gistsmark.com/2017/06/they-treat-me-like-criminal-in-spain.html

(1) (Reply)

Aeroberry / Chamberlain Reject Chelsea Bid,prefers Liverpool..see Reason / SURE Goal Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.