Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University (2793 Views)

Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by keyboardwarwar: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2017
As i am preparing for school hopefully by september this year,i have already set up my goals

which are:

1)coming out with first class if not overall best student(i hate failure first class or nothing more,gbam!!!).

2)I don't want to join any cult's groups or get involves in any cult related activities of any kind(am not ready to serve any evil spirit called odin or whatever they are called,and watching my back every secs. Like bro! me i no dey IRAG na! or prolly get killed).

3)having girlfriend This is plan C (maybe only one will do;chances 20%).

They reasons i'm asking this question is,the school that i have chosen(first choice) is cultist infected institution(Na school i choose no be cult organisation o!) which is 7-10 guys, 6-10 babes you meet maybe prolly belong.

So YOU as a graduate(or maybe as an ex repented cultist) from any Nigeria's universities. What are your suggestions,pieces of advice or what must i (we....university aspirant) do in other not to get involves in this menace(cultism).I heard they do pressurize,threaten,even beating up some innocent students.THANKS!!!

Lastly! one bro, i knew so well ran away from school abandoning everything(school,provisions,cloths,books etc) in his 300level according to him,he almost got killed in three different occasions.The last one was so nearly that it left a very big inerasable scared on his back and neck.The guy still the waka up down the street doing nothing,this is
making five wasted years(his mum still weeping,lamenting everyday, only had it been her son did finished school,her struggles will have atleast reduced.This guy was so brainy not until he got into uni.That he changed drastically)
Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by IamRespected: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Simple, dy ur lane, don't disturb anybody and nobody will disturb u

4 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by aquadude15: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2017
The only thing to do to avoid being a cultist is to avoid being a cultist

6 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by 0b100100111: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Join them!
Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by phorget(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Yes, you just need to avoid been a cultist. Your determination will deter you from what you don't want to be. Avoid living a so called flashy lifestyle, always take note of your choice of clothing and the color combo. Avoid rolling with every dick,tom and Harry as you never can tell who is who. Aside your study,embrace any form of religion as that might keep u busy whenever u are feeling bored. Avoid I repeat AVOID having a girlfriend in your first two years in school so as for you to be able to build upon ur cgpa. Whenever you feel like having a girlfriend please don't have anyone close to your school as that might oftentimes cause you some distractions. Moreover, endeavor to live in peace with all men and don't try to discriminate. The lord would lead ur path towards righteousness and you shall succeed in your aspirations in life.

4 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by olawealth1000(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Simple,join them.
Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by Preye1599(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Dress decently,speak properly, no get Any cultist friend... And these days sef I don't think they force anybody into cults.... Cos from seeing my friend(that I didn't know was a cultist) I met the execu and he's always hailing me anywhere we see each other... And nobody has forced me into it, my friend doesn't even talk about it around me...

1 Like

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by lankylucky(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Just try not to join and stop thinking about that

Stop fearing them and mind your biz

Mind who u roll with, even in your religious body

Feel free and don't behave like a "Jew" the campus belongs to everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by FemiEddy(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Bro, Just a word "low key"
Dressing - Low key
Movement - Lowkey
Friend types - Low key
Everything low key
And pray at least once in a while if u ain't strong like dat, me sef no strong, Na God's mercy

4 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by Kamelot77(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
just chose d number 1 choice.......... BETTER BY FAR

1 Like

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by Flatties: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
1.. Be very religious join the religious association.
2..Attend every lecture and tutorial..
3..Do not smoke weed, cigarettes, or drink alcohol.
4.. Do not attend night parties, only go for school organized shows
5..Stay away from slayqueens, date only su or girls in your fellowship.

If you can do these you'll be safe.

2 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by kennyonthrone(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
simple avoid social life or what you guys terms having fun,your life should revolve from your room to school and vice versa and avoid havin a girlfriend because a cultist might like her and snatch her from you via oppression take it or leave it 95% of girls in sch enjoy dating a cultist,ok also avoid blending colours and always dress in a simple way
Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by tushinebaba: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Avoid kegite club. Avoid pretty girls. Avoid late nights. Drink beer in an open bar. Commit to a fellowship. Avoid hangouts with bad friends. Live right. Don't be a coward. Dress well. Avoid flashing colours. Make your mama proud.

2 Likes

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by onward4life(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
keyboardwarwar:
As i am preparing for school hopefully by september this year,i have already set up my goals

which are:

1)coming out with first class if not overall best student(i hate failure first class or nothing more,gbam!!!).

2)I don't want to join any cult's groups or get involves in any cult related activities of any kind(am not ready to serve any evil spirit called odin or whatever they are called,and watching my back every secs. Like bro! me i no dey IRAG na! or prolly get killed).

3)having girlfriend This is plan C (maybe only one will do;chances 20%).

They reasons i'm asking this question is,the school that i have chosen(first choice) is cultist infected institution(Na school i choose no be cult organisation o!) which is 7-10 guys, 6-10 babes you meet maybe prolly belong.

So YOU as a graduate(or maybe as an ex repented cultist) from any Nigeria's universities. What are your suggestions,pieces of advice or what must i (we....university aspirant) do in other not to get involves in this menace(cultism).I heard they do pressurize,threaten,even beating up some innocent students.THANKS!!!

Lastly! one bro, i knew so well ran away from school abandoning everything(school,provisions,cloths,books etc) in his 300level according to him,he almost got killed in three different occasions.The last one was so nearly that it left a very big inerasable scared on his back and neck.The guy still the waka up down the street doing nothing,this is
making five wasted years(his mum still weeping,lamenting everyday, only had it been her son did finished school,her struggles will have atleast reduced.This guy was so brainy not until he got into uni.That he changed drastically)

Blink blink ur teeth like lil wayne

Re: What Should One Do To Avoid Been A Cultist In A University by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Maybe this culstism ish has changed since my days.

I balled like mad and nobody ever came to ask me to join by force. I had offers but politely declined.

I almost joined once but was bounced cause I had vengeance on my mind. Lol.

Thank God for that.

Nobody would disturb you. Just do you thing. You will get offers but just say no.

Then I know you need to buy form of interest. So forget all those stories about being decieved to a party those nizzos be lying.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Maybe You Knew This UNN Lecturer?... / I.m.t Enugu / Abu Pre Degree Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.