Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Lucrative Internet Business Idea; Looking For Financial Partnership! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Lucrative Internet Business Idea; Looking For Financial Partnership! (744 Views)

Who Knows The Best Internet Business That Requires No Investment / Three Factors For Financial Success / Lucrative Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lucrative Internet Business Idea; Looking For Financial Partnership! by shakes: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hello Ngerians,

Please it's not of a jock I have a very big idea of online BUSINESS that could fesh if not millions of Naira but Thousands of it in a few months. I have been Nursing the idea myself thinking I could rase the capital; which I couldn't, now I think going into partnership with somebody who will be ready to work with me side by side and realise of what I discovered should headway this idea into reality.

Whereas it can take one to the public and make you look like a geniuse in the eyes of others; anyone interested of it should send a mail containing your mobile number, home or office address to the following mails: mikkynews@yahoo.com, mailmikeinbox@yahoo.com.

N/B: This is for persons who do understands the internet language and are conversant with online money making please.

Thanks,
Shakes.

(1) (Reply)

Events Planner. Caterers And Other Services Available In Ph And Other Cities / Making $$$$$ From Referal Programme / Avoid Early Blindness If Your Computer Screen Light Is A Threat To Your Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.