Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) (49304 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57684800]One day The guru told the disciple :

Go to the rose garden and come back with the tallest rose plant. One condition is that you should not come back the same path you took while going.

The disciple went to the garden and came back empty handed. When asked why, the disciple gave his answer:

As I went in, I saw a tall beautiful tree. But, I kept going on for the next tree expecting a better tree. But moving forward, I came across only smaller plants and since, I cannot trace the path back, I had to return empty handed.

The guru said: this is *LOVE and DATING*

Then he said: now go to the sunflower garden and bring the most beautiful sunflower plant.

Now the additional condition is that once you pluck a sunflower plant, you can’t pluck another.

Now the disciple goes into the garden and comes back quickly with a plant. The guru asks, is this the most beautiful plant?

nice one but i didnt see any corelation with the topic
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
One day The guru told the disciple :

Go to the rose garden and come back with the tallest rose plant. One condition is that you should not come back the same path you took while going.

The disciple went to the garden and came back empty handed. When asked why, the disciple gave his answer:

As I went in, I saw a tall beautiful tree. But, I kept going on for the next tree expecting a better tree. But moving forward, I came across only smaller plants and since, I cannot trace the path back, I had to return empty handed.

Then he said: now go to the sunflower garden and bring the most beautiful sunflower plant.

Now the additional condition is that once you pluck a sunflower plant, you can’t pluck another.

Now the disciple goes into the garden and comes back quickly with a plant. The guru asks, is this the most beautiful plant?

The disciple says: No guru. Based on my previous experience, I did not want to miss and hence, I took the first plant which looked beautiful to me.

On the way back, I saw more beautiful plants but since I was not allowed to pick another plant, I came back with the plant, I had originally picked.

The guru smiled and said: this is *MARRIAGE*…
scary but true reality check..
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by KvnGRezz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
How does anythang "Snake" reach FP
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Looks like the snake, colour and size, I saw on my neighbur's mango tree. Probably still there or somewhere around.
I guess black snakes are dangerous, esp because of their colour, at night.
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:

The disciple says: No guru. Based on my previous experience, I did not want to miss and hence, I took the first plant which looked beautiful to me.

On the way back, I saw more beautiful plants but since I was not allowed to pick another plant, I came back with the plant, I had originally picked.

cheesy
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by gentlekash(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
See the poor man smiling that God has provided meat for his family.
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by ibkonekt(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalastica dancing azonto
Re: Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Feet Python Killed At Osogbo By Hunter (photos) / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.