Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,036 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Can I Buy In Nigeria?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Buy In Nigeria?? (494 Views)

What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy In Nigeria Then In Other African Countries / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / What Can #5 Buy In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy In Nigeria?? by oxo4: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
There is no doubt in recent months bitcoins has taken world of trading by storm. It is easy to get bitcoins. Bitcoins can be bought either form exchanges or directly from other people via marketplaces. Paying can be done in many ways it can be by credit or debit cards or by hard cash depending on the situation where you live and from whom you are buying.

FIRST, GET WALLET

To buy, sell and trade bitcoins via Bitssa or you need a wallet. Which easily runs on your smartphones, laptops and desktops. It is basically a store or service provider from where bitcoins can be brought.

The other options are:

A software wallet downloaded on the hard disk for your computer,
Web-based online service
Multi-signature wallet that uses a number of keys to protect the account or a 'vault' service that keeps your bitcoins protected offline.
SECOND, GET A EXCHANGE/SIGN UP

Every newcomer will find different Exchanges competing in market, Bitssa - A cryptocurrency exchange for the emerging world, gives you a chance to covert your local currency into Bitcoin, more the currency you have, more the purchasing power you have to buy bitcoin.

THIRD, CONNECT BANK ACCOUNT

After Sign Up you have to go through a verification process which is where your e-mail, bitcoin address or wallet is validated. Now connect your bank account with the trading account so that you can start buying and selling of bitcoins.

START TRADING

Once you are done buying bitcoin, your bank account will be debited and in return you get bitcoin and the same way sell bitcoin. The price of bitcoin changes time after time on daily basis. The Wallet/Exchange you are working with will show you the current exchange rate. You should be aware of the rate before you buy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Buy In Nigeria?? by jamsproject: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Always check if there is 24/7 support
and/or if said platform supports Escrow
which respectable marketplaces like Paxful has.

I always think of that when I buy bitcoins.
Re: How Can I Buy In Nigeria?? by riggsmuldrow77: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Looking to Buy Bitcoins with Naira using Paxful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fbaZ8FtTQ

(1) (Reply)

Have A Jumia Voucher For Sale, 10,000 To Buy Items From 125,000. / FGN Savings Bond July 2017 Opens Today / Why The Foreigners Continue To Prosper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.