Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... (953 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I find it surprising that i don't have a girlfriend despite being in university where there are many girls, want to start but its somewhat hard for me to start, as the girls face always scared me, there face always telling me don't near me with the intention of love cos am not ganna agree and going to disgrace u..... Pls help me how can I go about it...
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Theyveedo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mbok this ur magana strong no be small

Make i chop afternoon food first brb
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Vman27(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Start from friendship
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Gentlevin: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
@op. i think u need a glass of beer to open ur eyes clearly to see d right babes...

Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by chiwex(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Look at her very well you must discover where to start commenting for: Ex. Hair, skin color, shape, bag etc. Just a normal discussion. If you use this method for at least 5 girls u must get one.
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Alphamale2017(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
when money never fall on u and yet u want make ur banana fall on them ?? lai lai . guy forget girls, forget too much attendance in school and start ur hustle
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
:Dstart mankin money and girls will be coming for youcheesygrin
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Their face dey always scare you, dem be lion?. grin

I don't wanna go all motivational and shii but you really need to change your mindset man, learn to overcome your fears. You're already sounding defeated even before getting started undecided

There's gotta be something about you that interests one or two of 'em girls you like. Focus more on making yourself better in that aspect, make yourself the go-to in that ish. Make them come around first man, that's a good place to start.

This thread might be of help, them gurus full there winkgrin.
www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Theyveedo:
Mbok this ur magana strong no be small

Make i chop afternoon food first brb

mek u come back with better advice for me
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Their face dey always scare you, dem be lion?. grin

I don't wanna go all motivational and shii but you really need to change your mindset man, learn to overcome your fears. You're already sounding defeated even before getting started undecided

There's gotta be something about you that interests one or two of 'em girls you like. Focus more on making yourself better in that aspect, make yourself the go-to in that ish. Make them come around first man, that's a good place to start.

This thread might be of help, them gurus full there winkgrin.
www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
see one guru with better advice here..
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
chiwex:
Look at her very well you must discover where to start commenting for: Ex. Hair, skin color, shape, bag etc. Just a normal discussion. If you use this method for at least 5 girls u must get one.
na this one hard pass just like that i should make comments
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Your level of inferiority complex and low self esteem is raised to power infinity...deal with that first dude
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Maximilanocorbin:
:Dstart mankin money and girls will be coming for youcheesygrin
is not all about money nahh, there is more to think of than making money just to attract ladies, there are alot of ladies out that dont mind of such all they want is a good guy
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
firstking01:
Your level of inferiority complex and low self esteem is raised to power infinity...deal with that first dude

pls elaborate more
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin
Gentlevin:
@op. i think u need a glass of beer to open ur eyes clearly to see d right babes...
grin
Gentlevin:
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by chiwex(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wizklynd23:
na this one hard pass just like that i should make comments

1: Dress fine.
2: remove the mindset of rejection.
3. Talk to as many girls you can. if any of your conversation went fyn. Fix a date and collect her number. simple.

JUST TRY IT NOW

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Fadiga24(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Your command of English for a guy in the university is appalling.

Maybe that's why girls reject you. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
chiwex:

1: Dress fine.
2: remove the mindset of rejection.
3. Talk to as many girls you can. if any of your conversation went fyn. Fix a date and collect her number. simple.

JUST TRY IT NOW

Alright am ganna give it a try.......Bro thanks for the advice
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
Your command of English for a guy in the university is appalling.

Maybe that's why girls reject you. grin

what do u mean
Re: Pls Help!! Want A Girlfriend But Don't Know How To Start... by Wizklynd23(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vman27:
Start from friendship
.. The problem is not friendship but how to start it....

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship / Which One Do You Prefer? / Can Anybody Pls Tell Me Whats Happening Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.