Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,249 members, 7,967,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

‘my Wife Dey Always Bring Another Man Come Our Matrimonial Home’ – Man Yarn Cour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘my Wife Dey Always Bring Another Man Come Our Matrimonial Home’ – Man Yarn Cour (348 Views)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Dey Always Bring Another Man Come Our Matrimonial Home’ – Man Yarn Cour by Joyakosa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
One businessman, Abor Egwu, on Tuesday tell Nyanya Customary Court, Abuja, say em wife dey always bring her lover come their matrimonial home when em no dey house.
He dey testify for the divorce petition wey em wife, Gift Erima file.

He say,
“A neighbour told me that whenever I leave home, my wife brings her man friend into our house.
“I did not want to believe that, because it is not always wise to act based on hear-say in issues of this nature.
“I just disregarded it, and termed it gossip,”
Egwu tell court say em no know say na true until em find out the whole truth by himself.
He talk say em supose confront the man but the man get money pass am.
Egwu talk say when em find out, em send em wife go village to go stay.
“I later heard that my wife took that same man to her parent and introduced him as the man she wants to marry.’’
He tell court make dem grant em wife request as em wife matter don already tire.
He kon beg court make dem no carry their pikin give em wife.
He say,
“ I don’t want another man to raise my children.’’
Talk say wetin the husband talk na lie.
“He is lying, he is the one that is married, and ever since he married, he has not been taking care of me and the children,”
Erima kon beg court make dem no carry their pikin give her husband.
The judge, Mr Jemilu Jega, advise the couple make dem go reconcile as he kon adjourn the case til June 22, for report of settlement or hearing.
Source:http://www.joyakosacorner.com/my-wife-dey-always-bring-another-man-come-our-matrimonial-home-man-yarn-court

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert!!!!! / West African Police Services Ensured Arrest Of Kidnapper Evans / Ex-super Eagles Player - How Evans Killed My Father After N15m Ransom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.