Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,940 members, 7,909,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women (599 Views)

15 Annoying Habits We Unknowingly Have / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women by eljayson(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Women are very annoying!!

Every young man who hasn't mastered the art of dealing with the feminine folk will sing this anthem till he does.

This episode of Guytalk Podcast discusses the traits women generally possess that men sometimes find annoying but have to deal with.

Considering how we are not built the same, you as a man will find certain things women do frustrating and trying.

One of the traits is Nagging. Like it or not, every man has had to learn how to deal with nagging from either his mother, sister or female friend or lover.

Ego: As much as people try to deny it, women have as much ego or even more than men. This is something which manifests in how they expect the man to make the first move in the relation, expect him to apologise first, or hold the door open for them.

See the complete list of annoying traits here: http://guytalkpodcast..com.ng/2017/06/the-5-annoying-traits-every-man-has-to.html
Re: Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'll nag until I get through that thick head cheesy
Re: Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Observing
Re: Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
I knew it must be one of these bloggers with blockheads.
Re: Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women by eljayson(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Actually its not someone with block head simply cos u dont understand. Its a podcast and nairaland doesnt stream podcasts. Why not click and be great instead of abusing people.
firstking01:
I knew it must be one of these bloggers with blockheads.

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Ring Preventing HIV To Be Tested In Africa / He's Afraid Of The Future / Exclusive: The Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.