Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? (4866 Views)

Top 5 Yoruba Language Newspapers In Nigeria / Does Lagos-Ibadan Expressway appropriate in Nigeria Newspapers? / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Eeroh95(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
I still do it

11 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Incomplete without Spot The Difference, Cross-word puzzle...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by queeniebae(f): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Otulord(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
So I'm nt d only one

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by chyckxx(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol. I did.
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Shelloween(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
You used the word "back then"... and I wonder why.
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Realkenny(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Me me me
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by dayleke: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Still happening now...
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol I did too
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by TheMainMan: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
i used to read punch bk dn coz of kemi ashefon.. love her stories bk dn...

good old days

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by pastie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
yess o, i still do this
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Tenim47(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
chai, even i saw the picture on a paper inside a gutter, i will bend and read it . then. . . . . . cool

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by fr3do(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
that Terror muda na badoo

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by oglalasioux(m): 2:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Newspaper cartoon creators are the greatest of geniuses.

I wonder where the creators of PA Johnson, Ikebe Super and LULU are today. Wale Adenuga made cartoonists in this country.

But I know one Bennett Omeke with his Rasta series on Vanguard.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:14am On Jun 21, 2017
I be strong fan and reader of #terror #muda

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by UnknownT: 3:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Terror Muda in Vanguard newspaper then. That should be Wednesdays edition.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by oliidell(m): 3:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Guilty

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Yup, the comics are awesome... especially the way they throw shades at the federal government lmao!
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by bigfrancis21: 4:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Eeroh95:
I still do it

Me! Me!! I always looked forward to my dad coming back every night with the punch newspaper because of the comic section, this was way back in the 90s! Terror Muda was one of my favorites. He was a badt guy and also a player. grin Plus another part of the comic section I do not remember the name. You just brought back fond childhood memories.

[img]http://eaglon.files./2014/07/image1.jpg?w=1000[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2017
I remember back den, I always remove it out d newspaper........ I love it. Even o ti bami dagba

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by MVLOX(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Wat of terror moda

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Elnino4ladies: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Good old days lol
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by olujaidi: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Funky Husband! Onisekuse fellow grin

The artist behind Terror Muda has a thing for voluptuous women wink. That one na another onisina cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by hopefulLandlord: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha, Tom and Daisy
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by DebbyChris(f): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2017
I did.
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by CastroTbb(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2017
In meantime, Nigeria Maritime University Set To Commence Operations

http://revolutionnews.com.ng/nigeria-maritime-university-set-to-commence-operations/
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by yaqq: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
na una
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by dyadeleye(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
oglalasioux:
Newspaper cartoon creators are the greatest of geniuses.

I wonder where the creators of PA Johnson, Ikebe Super and LULU are today. Wale Adenuga made cartoonists in this country.

But I know one Bennett Omeke with his Rasta series on Vanguard.

I salute u oooo ...you be orugbo!...ikebe super..chai ..feeling nostalgic already

1 Like

Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by spaggyy(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2017
I prefer to read because of crime stories
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Comkash: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2017
My favourite,i start with words puzzle then cartoon segment especially that Terror muda,ekkebe supper etc
Re: Who Else Read Newspapers Back Then Because Of This? by Justpassing1: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Emuelewu The Taxi Driver....Vanguard or so....funniest piece of crap at the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Command Secondary Schools Are A Place Of Terror – Old Student Reveals / NECO 2019/2020 Registration Form / When Engineering Students Visit Home After First Semester(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.