Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) (35455 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your forefathers were the original unity beggars.

Your forefather Zik started unity begging to form the same Nigeria you jokers don't want against objections by Awo.

Your other forefather was made Agu Inrosi.. I don't even know how to spell that jokers name. He cemented unity when abolished regionalism with decree 34 to create the unitary government you don't want today.

Your forefathers and your present leaders are the original unity beggars, they've been unity begging before Independence and they are still begging.

Even your rebel leader ojukwu returned from exile and went straight straight to the north to beg for unity and his pension.

All your notable forefathers from Zik to nzeogwu the sadistic and blood thirsty killer to ojukwu were all born and raised in the North so unity begging is in your DNA.

Shut up and learn your sorry and pathetic history abeg.

Very well-written comment.

This should take a prize for one of the best comments I have ever read.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by graphiti: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
hammer6:
If their are Igbo still in the north with all this boko haram story, they should get ready to leave once we get our referendum to exit Nigeria.

Until then, they should organise very good security and be prepared to defend themselves.

Kaduna is no mans land. We are all Nigerians.

father, biko.... may my mouth not send me to the great beyond b4 my time.......

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Mujtahida: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmbassey1960:
when you hold an M2BROWNING MACHINE GUN SHOOTING FOR 3 HOURS SEEING YOUR FRIENDS DIE IN FRONT OF YOU.THAN YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE OF UNITY BEGGERS.AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERINCE
Please share your experience here. It matters.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by newdawn2017(f): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
madridguy:
Good move. Peace alone is what we need to move this country forward.
Shameless man! undecided
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by newdawn2017(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shameless & cowardly elders! undecided
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
princessayesha:
Shey na Igbo man kill Amadu Bello? Leave our barren land abeg angry

Lemme keep quiet before they send me to Biafra for youth service grin

I would ensure you are posted to my house....

No escaping Biafra

#OperationTongueInTongueOut#

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by graphiti: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:

Don't be deceived
Abeg lefam......he's a lost cause already.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by oladeebo: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
igbo youths respect your leaders and elders they were your origin, with out them,you wouldn't have known the world!or are you falling from sky? at least we are African!
but ojukwu dont give Bleep to zik,
iwazuireke don't give Bleep to ojukwu,
kanu dont give Bleep to iwazuireke.
igbo have no elder non leader.
igbo change your fashion
we are in 21st century!
In the midst of extended family of Nigeria!
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hmbassey1960(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

Please share your experience here. It matters.
is not something you write here some people who lack common understand mighty start calling me names.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Like seriously, when it comes population and land mass, the Igboland ain't nowhere close to the North. But when it comes to Revenue allocation, they receives the lion shares. Now am wondering, what are their Governors spending their money on? The huge revenue can't cater for small population? Well, i think your agitation and protest should be on your Governors and not the Federal Govt. #I'mOut

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Mujtahida: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmbassey1960:
is not something you write here some people who lack common understand mighty start calling me names.
Ehyaa. But many of us would have loved to read sha. No wahala if it would cause name calling and Stoke the embers of strife.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by CECEOO: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
this nonsense tire me. why ona de go round de beg them naa? start coming back. let us start going from there. we must go and the time to go is now. we are not asking for something too much. just allow us go. and this the opportunity to go.i nearly died in that north during service. many of our friends lost their life. what more can we say? STOP BEGGING THOSE PEOPLE
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by ezewinted1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
I thought you people said Nigeria and Kaduna is a Zoo. Leave the zoo now, you are begging for peace, but I'm seriously confused

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by marazzina7: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm, Kaduna state governor isn't reliable he's is godfather for the youth
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nda ala!

ifele eme ozu!

oge onye ori bu nnamdi kanu na kpo ndi mba ndi ozo iyi unu gba nkiti olue ka fa siri una naba - unu bi do gbayaariwa ka okuko ebere isi nike! angry
gbam!...nna inwetelu ya!
biko I ga anu o'mpa(hero)?

bia! nwatanwanyi a nyelum ya ife ona ri!(in flavour nabania's voice)
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by graphiti: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
ezewinted1:
I thought you people said Nigeria and Kaduna is a Zoo. Leave the zoo now, you are begging for peace, but I'm seriously confused

sammydirectly:
The real unity beggars.

These guys are unstable, today they want Biafrog tmrw it's presidency, next tmrw they want protection in the North, next they want referendum, next they want civil war and are right behind Nnamdi Akamu, next they are begging for unity when given quit notice.

Such a confused lots.

Please let them go. After they have gone, we will build a wall around their land locked country and banish them all from all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria to their eroded land, then we cut diplomatic and consular ties with them for 10 years. No visa is given for that period.

Make nobodi hoe me o, ...... I must faint!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by kasheemawo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
gypsey:
these guys are not Igbo leaders they are just Hausa people wearing Igbo attires and red caps, anyone can buy a red cap for 200 naira and claim to be Igbo, I have seen photos of even white people wearing Igbo attires and red caps on here too does that mean that those white people are Igbo leaders too? who made them igbo leaders? which igbos are leading? morons!
I don't know which kind of brain is in your empty skull for calling your fathers morons
Eleriburuku omo iranu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by APCsupporter: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
hammer6:
If their are Igbo still in the north with all this boko haram story, they should get ready to leave once we get our referendum to exit Nigeria.

Until then, they should organise very good security and be prepared to defend themselves.

Kaduna is no mans land. We are all Nigerians.

igbos defend themselves in the north? LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Halo22: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wait ooo na El-Rufai be that one wey be like our last born........Meanwhile, what were the names of those leaders? Are you sure they are really Igbo's?
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by femolii: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Osus indeed hahaha they are now begging for unity kanu is finish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by toofit007: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
seunmsg:
I hope ipob youths on Nairaland can learn from their elders. What elders see while sitting down, young people with all their exuberance can't see same.
who send them messages, on whose consent are they ridding on? tell them that they are just wasting there time. do they forget to tell them to take their Ghana must go bag full of money along with them, for we have decided to restore Biafra or we die, there will be no retreat or surrendering until Biafran is restore, marriage is never by force no fo*ck my toto again no be crime.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by femolii: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
raker300:
afonjas are still the unity beggers
Shame nor allow u to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by ApexPredator: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok..no matter what they do infact they can also convert to Islam, nothing will stop the emergence of Biafra (Zion) and disintegration of Nigeria.
The Northerners showed you their true colors when they called you guests in Northern Nigeria. Deep down no one believes in that "one Nigeria" malarkey.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
The problem of biafrans is there leaders.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.
will they? not when they are still worshipping him, lost ugandans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by madridguy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
As in?

newdawn2017:
Shameless man! undecided
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Ipobwarrior: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Foolish elders, the problem biafra has is this ohaneze elders.. Foolish set of morons..

Op created this post for afonja to be masturbating on.. Ndiara
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by deomelo: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Is this the same OJUKWU ur talking about? grin

Yes, the same coward and village rebel leader who ran off the battlefield like a little girl, then ran to IBB his master in the North for matching orders and assignment for his ibo people to vote for IBB.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by EzeUche(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
These so called Igbo "leaders" are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by deomelo: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmbassey1960:
when you hold an M2BROWNING MACHINE GUN SHOOTING FOR 3 HOURS SEEING YOUR FRIENDS DIE IN FRONT OF YOU.THAN YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE OF UNITY BEGGERS.AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERINCE

What is this one saying and why are you even quoting me with this rubbish?

Shouldn't you be facing your village brothers and your new hero the useless albino terrorist who was soliciting for guns to kill Nigerians with?

Wetin concern me with guns? Abeg face front ..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by starkid1996(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
#unity begging won't change anything
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by femolii: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Unity beggers indeed hahaha they corperate by force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo / What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.