Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Itz Killing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Itz Killing! (939 Views)

Itz D Luk Alike Season Ooo Help Me Judge.. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / You Cheat, You Don't Deserve My Love, Itz Ova! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itz Killing! by iz2much: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
Like Yesterday when i meet this girl in school, She was in my department and i always wanted to have sex with her, i mean that was my first motive of getting to know her, Recently like Nov last year God Answer my Prayers, i invited her to the club with me on one Friday night, She enjoyed her self to the extent that she got drunk. Without wasting time, i took her home and she was all over me till morning. We Both Had sex, which i wanted.
The Following Day she came back wanting more of me, till she got used to me. I never wanted to get so attached to her cuz i had this tick feelings that she is promiscuous. During The Last Jos riot She was with me through out,I mean The riot caught her in my house. she lived with me for 5days.

Now am so attached to her to the extent i cant just stop thinking about her, and i know i can do anything for her. Actually she is 3 years older than me. But That wont be a barrier.

I wanted her, but her past is so much that i dont want to think about it, any time i asked her some sexual fantasy she always had a say. The other day she told me she had been forked in a car before, even in a lecture room and a room of six before.

I Love her but men the past is killing. I had this feelings she wont be able to say No to her past Boyfriends When they comes around wanting Sex and stuffs cuz she is the type that gives everything she got into a relationship, be it money, material things, her body and anything
Re: Itz Killing! by sesman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
iz2much:

The other day she told me she had been forked in a car before, even in a lecture room and a room of six before.
I Love her

if you really love her as you said, the past wont be an issue, and there is nothing wrong with being fuc**** in a car and in a lecture room, it shows she is adventurous and very exprienced, she could teach a few things, grin

you should marry her, grin
Re: Itz Killing! by galatico(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Let the past be gone . Remember you've got a past too, yours could be worse maybe you've not been open to her, just move on with her if you truly love her .
Re: Itz Killing! by Godmother(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nemesis has caught up with you. You wanted to eat and clean mouth, now you are stuck. Anyway, if you trully love her like you said, then let her past be bygone just like a lot of people have said and concentrate on the present. You never can tell what your love might do to her. She might end up making you a wonderful wife. And her sexual experience might come in handy to you tongue . As to her age, it shouldnt be an issue. I have seen a lot of couples where the woman was older than the man and the relationship worked fine. Goodluck
Re: Itz Killing! by jidobaba(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
you already know,
iz way too much
Re: Itz Killing! by omega25red(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
kini big deal   we all have our past and we all have to live with it. If you care about her like that you will look towards the future. She obviously likes you and you like her so just stop asking about her past sexual exploits and things should be good.

I mean even you too have your own skeletons in your closet and besides all the sex she had could just be with her one freaky ex which is good for you because that shows you that she is sexually adventurous and that doesn't mean that she will not be faithful to you.
Re: Itz Killing! by Babakunle1: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
He loved her, i know. just forget the past.
as for the weakness emotions? ? ?
am specchless
Re: Itz Killing! by unban190: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
The other day she told me she had been forked in a car before, even in a lecture room and a room of six before.

O boy
This one is serious ooh
shes a street hawker for crying out loud
Re: Itz Killing! by iz2much: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
unban190:

O boy
This one is serious ooh
shes a street hawker for crying out loud

omega25red:

kini big deal   we all have our past and we all have to live with it. If you care about her like that you will look towards the future. She obviously likes you and you like her so just stop asking about her past sexual exploits and things should be good.

I mean even you too have your own skeletons in your closet and besides all the sex she had could just be with her one freaky ex which is good for you because that shows you that she is sexually adventurous and that doesn't mean that she will not be faithful to you.

still confused, or even more this time,
Re: Itz Killing! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
wow from lust to love. and about her past, everybody has a past, rather they want to admit to it or not.
It takes a strong person to look beyond that if you truly care for her, then you will be strong and look beyond her
past
Re: Itz Killing! by follypimpi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Been in ur shoes b4,well give it time dont make up ur mind just now let time be the deciding factor sooner or later her past won't bother u no more.
Re: Itz Killing! by iz2much: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
rokiatu:

wow from lust to love. and about her past, everybody has a past, rather they want to admit to it or not.
It takes a strong person to look beyond that if you truly care for her, then you will be strong and look beyond her
past

yea, u are right
Re: Itz Killing! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
iz2much:

I Love her but men the past is killing. I had this feelings she wont be able to say No to her past Boyfriends When they comes around wanting Sex and stuffs cuz she is the type that gives everything she got into a relationship, be it money, material things, her body and anything

so because she gives herself 150% in her relationships, your "low esteem self" thinks that she will give everything to past boyfriend as well?!
you are making no sense, stop being insecure.
Re: Itz Killing! by Busybody2(f): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Stumped for words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Itz Killing! by neily(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
You know what to do. What is in your mind? Ask her her feelings towards u b4 u make a decision. Ask her if she is ready to stick wit only you. Know her mind first b4 u conclude.
Re: Itz Killing! by vikiviko(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
THIS THREAD IS INTERESTING.

NEVER ASK A LADY ABOUT HER PREVIOUS ESCAPADES, ITS SERIOUSLY DAMAGING TO A MAN'S PSYCHIC.

ANYWAYS IF U LOVE HER AS U PROFESS CHANGE HER TO SUIT YOUR STYLE.
Re: Itz Killing! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
vikiviko:

ANYWAYS IF U LOVE HER AS U PROFESS CHANGE HER TO SUIT YOUR STYLE.

shouldnt it be that if you love someone then you should accept them for who they are?!
Re: Itz Killing! by waleski(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Some naija people shuld be lectured on hw a relantionship shuld wrk imagine me in ur shoes i av a gf dat gives 120% in a relantionship, she is adventurous nd more sexualy mature nd i am complaining walahi u dnt deserve her.u shuld be happy she is nt a log of wood in d bed nd she can challenge u nd u are here complaining dat she has a bad past sheybi u are a virgin abi?insecure boy go nd ask mummy 4 advice nw or suck ur tumb maybe u wil realise hw dumb u are if u let her go
Re: Itz Killing! by ssumpta(f): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
You have laid a bad foundation for this relationship. Trust is gone 4ever.
You are a hunter who's been caught in his own trap. pele!
I see this ending bad.
And u sound like u haven't known her for long. It may jus be infatuation.
Be careful.
Re: Itz Killing! by unban190: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
why shouldnt he ask abt the girl's past

should he get infected

isnt that worse

broda 4get the babe~ shes a hooker
tryin 2 settle down~
Re: Itz Killing! by kpolli(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
she put konyosi, but possibly, ur head wasnt strong enuff for it
Re: Itz Killing! by megtin(f): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
well which would u hv prefered?for her to lie?she came out with d truth n ur here acting as though u 2 havent done all sorts wit ladies in ur past.d tin is do u want her or not?make up ur mind.
Re: Itz Killing! by iz2much: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
@waleski
itz not just i felt insecure, i just want to know if its the right thing am doing by getting attached to her.
Re: Itz Killing! by agathamari(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
iz2much:

The Following Day she came back wanting more of me, till she got used to me. I never wanted to get so attached to her cuz i had this tick feelings that she is promiscuous. During The Last Jos riot She was with me through out,I mean The riot caught her in my house. she lived with me for 5days.

what gave you that hint?  that she gave it up to someone whe hasnt been dating for a bit?  if a guy/girl gave it up without being on a few dates prior to jumping in your bed, then dont expect him/her to be anything but promiscuous/adulterous

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! / Hmmm,it Feels So Sweet! / Defind This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.