Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,010 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

Sourcing Fund For Study Overseas - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sourcing Fund For Study Overseas (522 Views)

How To Study Overseas With A Scholarship / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing Fund For Study Overseas by vinco2010: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
sourcing for study overseas is not an easy task, but by search for adverts and use of seach engine ,one can lucky make a way out. every nigeria must try and do this if they need funds.
Re: Sourcing Fund For Study Overseas by Lacuzy: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
@poster
yes i realy need funds and dont know how or where to source for funds can you help me with some of those sites

mail me at contactchomy@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Sourcing Fund For Study Overseas by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
La cuzy:

@poster
yes i realy need funds and dont know how or where to source for funds can you help me with some of those sites
mail me at contactchomy@yahoo.com

Thanks.

You don't need to search, contact those agencies that are promising u free tuition fee. I thought u said they are doing a good job? Why are u afraid of contacting them?

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Engineering Training / Pls Respond, If U Know / Students Of Federal Polythecnic Of Ado-ekiti In Nairaland. Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.