Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,207 members, 7,950,166 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter (627 Views)

Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by celebritygists(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Hushpuppi Passes strong message to all haters after spending Millions On Drinks
Hushpuppi feels some people are out to compete with his extravagant spending and has warned them to be humble. He spent over 3.3 million naira at a club in Lagos on Saturday night to prove that he’s not their mate. Who squanders money they worked hard for like this though? But then again, it’s only one life, whatever makes you happy! More when you continue…

Lalasticlala

Credit: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/hushupuppi-spends-close-to-55-million.html?m=1

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by lafflaff123(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2017
He never disappoints.

Like his brother Evans,hand will still touch him. And unlike Evans that is being paraded by the local police,yours will be an automatic extradition to the U.S. to answer to the F.B.I

Keep " hacking" into US accounts and continue transferring people's sweat into where you pick it up.

The United States has a big dossier on you,and very soon you will be visiting the US for the first time on chains.

Hushpuppi if them born you well,apply for Yankee Visa. If you apply for 2 years,them go give you 10 years.

Your jail awaits you.

4 Likes

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by Kondomatic(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2017
I never see anything wey dey miss road like money before.
Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by ademoladeji(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Chai!

I no blame you.... Dem for don Evansed you away

1 Like

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by abdulhadi101(m): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Oya go and return dat receipt printing machine...e don du grin

1 Like

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by Ericaikince(m): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2017
and I am sure some of his family or relative.. can't afford to pay for self contain lol.. Madness at the civilized level gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by Ericaikince(m): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2017
hope say e no they kidnap people too.. Cos I dnt know what he does for living.. Maybe he's does kidnapping or does stealing.. Cos him belle and head does look like Evan own gringringrin
Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by Ajewealth123(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Sheer stupidity.
Can he compete with
Obagoal
OKOCHA
Michel
Victor Moses
Psquare
Dangote
Adenuga
Oyedola
But these people hustle their pay legally
And 9ice made us realise say our padi bush baby or bushpuppy hustle his pay through fraud(wire)
So am not impressed or intimidated
Moreover,I don't drink,I don't smoke,I don't club I don't watch football.
Yes I just dey boring like that
Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by tyson99(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2017
and the werey still dey stay rented apt ooo

1 Like

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Yahoo boy!!! This one was born broke that's why he goes around snapping pics of the bill to impress people. And the money is not even legal, don't worry your day is coming. Village boy mentality....

1 Like

Re: Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter by obo389(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Some peeps will come here and say one is hating but let me say something here...
If truly this dude na G boy, when him dey get the time sashe? Apparently not.
This can only be, and I reapeat ONLY something else....

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Act, Viktor Flaunting His Fake Gold Versace [PICS] / Nigerian Rapper, "Saucekid" Sentenced To 2 Years In U.S Jail For $15,388 Fraud. / Bobrisky Reveals Why He Will Never Flaunt His Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.