Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,334 members, 7,913,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) (1146 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2017
BITTER TRUTH LADIES!!! At times it is your fault that MEN go after other Girls including your House-Helps. Oh really? (you may ask) and am sure you can guess my answer…"oh yes". Education and being Learned is so good, all of us have chosen to have that nowadays and it is beautiful. That Degree, Masters, PHD is excellent, being a Manager, CEO, all those big Careers is all amazing, but please at Home, you have a Husband and Children, be a Mother and be a Wife. Do not take your work home, stop letting your Children sleep without seeing their Mama and you’re comfortable with it. Cook for your Man and take care of him. It doesn't matter if you are the CEO or a Manager or whatever it could be at the Office, at Home your Husband is the CEO or the Manager in that case. Respect him, love him and be submissive! And oh please please please, DON’T treat your husband they way your friend(s) treat theirs. Your husband is your husband not your friend(s) husband. Don't take your work stress home. Learn to balance off and manage your work/job without affecting the relationship with your husband and children. What happened to the virtuous woman of the Bible? The God fearing submissive ladies? Treat your Man well so you don't end up regretting Sweetheart. Good men are hard to find, but they are hard to keep. When you find one that loves you, please learn to appreciate him. Take care of yourself. Keep yourself neat and attractive. Not coming back at 12 mid-night then sleeping with a stocking on your head. Seriously! Come on gal, you can do better than that..... A Man is not a Dettol Advert, if you don't take care of your man, somebody else will. The common truth is: remember if you die today, your boss will replace you immediately but your Family and those who love you will always be there for you, invest in them. Nothing can replace you in the lives of those who love you, no matter how crumpled and broken you are, you remain of value to them!

1 Like

Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by ochobaba(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2017
My man has spoken
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Wow...this is so nice...I feel guilty embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2017
ochobaba:
My man has spoken
oga me ,xup na?I greet ya government oo
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2017
tollahni:
Wow...this is so nice...I feel guilty embarassed embarassed embarassed
abi tell us now let bail u out..
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Atlantia(f): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok.
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Kondomatic(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Well said but some fuckers will still Bleep around no matter what you do.

If a househelp is the one that cleans the house, cooks for the house, takes care of the kid and does every other domestic work in the house then your husband is cheating on her whenever she sleeps with you.

I always tell people, men and women that you're a husband/wife first, then a parent before any other thing. No matter what you're at work, if your family is not working then you've failed horribly in your primary responsibility.
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.
Mr kondomatic u dey why u dey laugh nau?abeg ooo clear ur mind now ooo
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Kondomatic(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
Mr kondomatic u dey why u dey laugh nau?abeg ooo clear ur mind now ooo
Guy this is a new site so I used lol to secure a plot.

I have started developing it sef grin
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Guy this is a new site so I used lol to secure a plot.

I have started developing it sef grin
ok ooo no paya
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
abi tell us now let bail u out..

Lol...don't bother
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2017
tollahni:

Lol...don't bother
ok oo take care sha
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
ok oo take care sha

Thanks....Do have a wonderful Wednesday
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2017
nice one
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2017
tollahni:

Thanks....Do have a wonderful Wednesday
and you too ooo,nor let husby vex oneday ooo,just try minimize work eh so the kids will know how the love of their mum stands ...take care
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
sekxy:
nice one
thank u oo Mmege nwa

1 Like

Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Well said but some fuckers will still Bleep around no matter what you do.

If a househelp is the one that cleans the house, cooks for the house, takes care of the kid and does every other domestic work in the house then your husband is cheating on her whenever she sleeps with you.

I always tell people, men and women that you're a husband/wife first, then a parent before any other thing. No matter what you're at work, if your family is not working then you've failed horribly in your primary responsibility.
Em hmmm ochoba
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
thank u oo Mmege nwa
nwoke oma kiss
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
sekxy:

nwoke oma kiss
Mmege nwa how school dey go na?those parts of an engine u go fit list the offhand

1 Like

Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
Mmege nwa how school dey go na?those parts of an engine u go fit list the offhand
Lol why not...
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
sekxy:
Lol why not...
eh eh ok ooo one day aw put a text to that

1 Like

Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Funky123(f): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Nice write uo...thumbs up bro
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Funky123:
Nice write uo...thumbs up bro
I greet u oo maami
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Funky123(f): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
I greet u oo maami
Thanks for greeting baami
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Funky123:
Thanks for greeting baami
welcome eee maami ibeji

1 Like

Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by ochobaba(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
oga me ,xup na?I greet ya government oo
I hail o
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2017
ochobaba:
I hail o
bros bros how life dey go na?
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by ochobaba(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
bros bros how life dey go na?
Dey whaabout you
Re: LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
ochobaba:
Dey whaabout you
I dey ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ole Ajibole / Naked Photos Of Popular Celebrity Leaks [must See Photos] / Plis My Babe Has Left Me Wat Should I Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.