Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! (716 Views)

Toyota Cars From The United States- Tokunbo!!! Us Auction Cars Only!!! / B.B.C Auto Sequel - Bigger Boys Club 2.0!!! ***Clean-Title Cars Only*** / Ilorin Cars Only For Sale!!! Both Toks And Reg !!!! Good Deals Only!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello Guys,

So my buddy in Canada and I have teamed up to bring you the best auto deals and our approach will be simple. We show you what is available, you signify interest and we work towards closing the deal in the most seamless and issue free manner. Lots of gory tales on this forum which i painstakingly try to avoid.

I look forward to serious buyers and constructive engagements. Opinions are welcome but be kind to keep it civil (Thank you).

That said, welcome on board and watch out for our mind blowing deals on CLEAN CARS ONLY!!

For now, let me introduce you to our first baby in the line-up:

2009 Toyota Venza
AWD
Clean Title and accident free
Plush Leather Seats
Wood interior accents
Standard Venza equipment
Mileage: 154k actual
Price: N6 Million
Freebies: Complimentary Full tank, Chocolates and Champagne to wash smiley wink
Call 08063366949

Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Arriving soon. Great car. Holla.
Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
available
Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
DEAL OF THE DAY:

Pay N2.5mm deposit and hold this baby down. Balance on delivery.

Whoaaaaaa!!!!!! Don't miss this deal. Compare prices. and make big savings .
Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Still on...
Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Check out these Lexus RX 330 SUVs. Pics don't lie. Clean is the word.

Holla

Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Available. Great deal. Incoming safe and secure. Make a deposit and reserve this baby at a great price (check with your dealer too to confirm )

Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!

If you are seeing this advert and are looking to get a Venza, you can get this now for N5.8 Million. Just make a 50% commitment to seal the deal, balance on delivery in a few weeks. Show me a deal better than this.

why are we doing this: The faster we sell the better for our growth.

This is a flash sale. If you are a dealer this is a deal you should not miss. calculate your instant profit.

Call Now: 08063366949
Re: Clean Cars Only With Love From Canada - We Guarantee You The Best Deals!!! by HOTARIO(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Fresh....

(1) (Reply)

2013 Kia Rio... **bought Brandnew**reg Call Midex 08188903057,08064181090 / ########### 2010 Toyota Prado Txl Full Option.......price 10.8m / Very Clean Naija Used Toyota 2006 Camry For Sale For 1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.