Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,676 members, 7,972,510 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy by 33117(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
hi i am from cell group isolo i saw this ad on the paper and i thought it would be cool if you saw it
VACANCY
The EMEA group of companies is a corporation which is affiliated to several sectors in Nigeria such as oil and gas, telecommunications, savings and loans, real estate etc. and is attached to the industrial giants of these sectors(Etisalat,seanut oil inspections, trump affiliates international, chats worth realtors etc)EMEA provide HR consulting services both nationally and internationally.
We require the services of an eligible professional for one of the most crucial departments in the company-“THE RESOURCES SUPERVISOR”
JOB DESCRIPTION
- Planning departmental/functional training budget forecast costs
- Sourcing for clients
- Developing training manual
- Assessing relevant training needs for staff, individuals and organization MODE OF APPLICATION
- Send your CV to our email address themerchantsbulletin@gmail.com
- 2 days after submission, a mail will be sent to you concerning our interview process be sure to use your flash device to download the essential materials that are attached to the mail. The speed of your response to this advert will determine your ability to make decisions that work.
Nationwide interview begins on the 19th of January 2010 and ends on the 23rd of January 2010

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies: Front Desk Officer And Media Content Administrator / How To Get A Project Management Job In Nigeria / Ond Accountants Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.