Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,028 members, 7,919,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:05 AM

2baba Begs Fans To Download Charity Single " HOLD MY HAND" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Begs Fans To Download Charity Single " HOLD MY HAND" (626 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2baba Begs Fans To Download Charity Single " HOLD MY HAND" by naaija: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2017
The ‘One Love’ singer, who is heavily invested in raising funds for IDPs, put out the song on Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q14A-4xPTI

To Download

Visit http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/2face-idibia-touch-life-today-download-video/

Making the announcement on social media, he said: “Earlier today, I was at the World Refugee Day event with @the2facefoundation and @unhcr_nigeria where I commissioned my new single Hold My Hand

“Hold My Hand is dedicated to IDPs, and more than half of the proceeds of the song will go to them. Download, stream and use it as caller back tune. It’s available on all platforms.

“I do my bit, you do yours. The world becomes a better place. Spread the word. One love.”

SOURCE: [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

cc
Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: 2baba Begs Fans To Download Charity Single " HOLD MY HAND" by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Sing out ya heart.
Nice.
But Some said u should have done same over your botched protest against the dullard.
African gofment need foot soldiers protest,my take.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. / Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild [PICS] / Bobrisky Reveals Why He Will Never Flaunt His Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.